two planning questions

Sparkle51

Earning My Ears
1. not going till august, staying at dolphin. should i wait to purchase magic bands till closer to trip? do the batteries last long?

2. going with another family, our MDE accounts are linked. So i should be able (as the lead trip planner) to make all restaurant and fastpass reservations from my account for everybody, right?

1. not going till august, staying at dolphin. should i wait to purchase magic bands till closer to trip? do the batteries last long?

2. going with another family, our MDE accounts are linked. So i should be able (as the lead trip planner) to make all restaurant and fastpass reservations from my account for everybody, right?

1. I hear batteries last a few years.

2. Yes you can manage everything as the lead planner, however be warned, but allowing the fellow family members access to viewing said trip they can change/cancel things by accident if they are not familiar with MDE. I had a very close call on my recent family vacation that could have been disastrous. Good Luck!!

FYI, the batteries are only needed for long-range things like ride photos - for anything where you just touch the magic band to something (entering the parks and using FPs, for example), the batteries are not needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!