Two questions re new board

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
First, I can't figure out how to "jump" directly from one forum to another. Is that feature gone? Or more likely, I just can't find it.
Second, is the notification of the last time I was on-line gone? It used to be in the upper right, but I can't find it now, and especially now that it's tax season, I'm lucky I can remember my name, let alone when I was here last! Thanks.

I can answer your first question. Above and below the threads on your screen, on the right side of the menu bar that shows where in the forums you are there is a little arrow pointing up and to the right. Click on that and it lists the forums.

2015-02-05 14.48.13.png

Second, is the notification of the last time I was on-line gone? It used to be in the upper right, but I can't find it now, and especially now that it's tax season, I'm lucky I can remember my name, let alone when I was here last! Thanks.
If you click on your Avatar next to one of your posts, you get the following popup (which I've highlighted since the contrast is really bad, and it's hard to read. It shows where you were last seen, and when.

You can get the same information by hovering over your user name in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and clicking on your Avatar there.

upload_2015-2-5_15-23-54.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter