Two rooms and ADRs and FP+

Nicks2001

Earning My Ears
I tried searching for a similar topic based on my situation, but came up empty handed. If there was already a thread on this, I apologize. I'm planning on booking a treehouse at Saratoga Springs on points (It's my home resort), but I am considering booking a two bedroom villa plus a studio since it'll give us more room and an extra bathroom. My question is, if I get the two bedroom and the studio, both reservations would be made under my DVC membership, but when it comes time to make ADRs and FP+ arrangements, can I do it for both rooms or do I have to get creative with MDE? Thanks in advance!

Alex

I tried searching for a similar topic based on my situation, but came up empty handed. If there was already a thread on this, I apologize. I'm planning on booking a treehouse at Saratoga Springs on points (It's my home resort), but I am considering booking a two bedroom villa plus a studio since it'll give us more room and an extra bathroom. My question is, if I get the two bedroom and the studio, both reservations would be made under my DVC membership, but when it comes time to make ADRs and FP+ arrangements, can I do it for both rooms or do I have to get creative with MDE? Thanks in advance!

Alex

It's not too big of a deal. You just have to link all members in MDE and make sure that they have valid tickets and are linked to the proper rooms. You then can all make dining and FP reservations for one another.

I do this all the time. You just have to make sure everyone is linked in mde. You can either all be together in one mde account, or linked if the other traveling party has their own account.

Once linked, one person will be able to make dining and fast pass reservations for everyone. Just a side note - make sure that the person making the reservations can see everyone’s tickets in Mde. If you can’t see all tickets, get it fixed before trying to make fast passes.

If you want more room and extra bathrooms, look at OKW GV, points will be about the same as a 2 BR + a studio at SSR. You will have 3 bedroom, 4 bathrooms and over 2200 sq ft.

I do this all the time. You just have to make sure everyone is linked in mde. You can either all be together in one mde account, or linked if the other traveling party has their own account.

Once linked, one person will be able to make dining and fast pass reservations for everyone. Just a side note - make sure that the person making the reservations can see everyone’s tickets in Mde. If you can’t see all tickets, get it fixed before trying to make fast passes.

Quick question. I have never booked 2 rooms under DVC membersip. So I'd be getting 1 room for me and my husband and 2 girls, and 1 for my parents. My parents know nothing about MDE and do not have accounts. After I make the reservations, can I purchase tickets for 6 of us under my MDE? Are you saying I can just add my parents to my MDE account and handle dining, etc. for everyone from there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter