Two rooms same night

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
Can you add a room/tickets to your reservation for the same night? Im thinking of adding our 3 oldest kids to our vacation for a Christmas gift..... upgrading our room was too expensive because its a party of 7... darn daughter in law lol. ASM is running 160 a night plus the tickets for three.

You can make a separate reservation for the second room (listing the three kids on that room) and then ask that the reservations be linked so WDW knows you are all traveling together.

This is how I do it. I book two rooms, place my DD on room 2, link both rooms and add my CC to both.
Thank you, now i need to find a cool way of giving a very expensive Christmas present.
I was thinking a box with some mickey ears maybe our trip shirts if i can get rhem made by then.

Your good! All I did was make a card for my nieces wedding gift. LOL!
Lol we started feeling bad, it was really to make us feel better. when they were young we took an instate vacations probably spent 1000 on the whole vacation including hotels. I door dash every weekend and make about 150 to make this happen. Last three years they got those food gift kits or bath sets from walmart i know they won't see this coming.

I wish i could get the magic bands early, i didnt upgrade just because the room was high enough as it was. I got family shirts iff disneystore.com this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter