Two rooms - sharing DxDP

ejgonz2

DIS Veteran
Any downsides or pitfalls I should be aware with sharing the DxDP?

We have 2 rooms for a family of 6 at ASMo booked for March, one with the DxDP on the PSD package and the other with a RO discount. It worked out cheaper and gives us flexibility for the QS meals since my kiddos are very young (8, 6, 6, 3) and don’t eat a ton. I’m hoping we don’t end up with dozens of extra snack credits like our last trip.

We have 2 rooms for a family of 6 at ASMo booked for March, one with the DxDP on the PSD package and the other with a RO discount. It worked out cheaper and gives us flexibility for the QS meals since my kiddos are very young (8, 6, 6, 3) and don’t eat a ton. I’m hoping we don’t end up with dozens of extra snack credits like our last trip.

We have shared the DxDP, but never using children’s credits. The most recent issue I read here is someone using children’s TS credits for adults at certain restaurants.

Assuming you have one adult and two kiddos on the plan and you're sharing among the six of you, no downsides or pitfalls that I can think of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter