Two rooms, two DPs - mobile ordering

ejgonz2

DIS Veteran
Our fam of 6 will have 2 rooms at POP, one under me with DxDP and the other room under my wife’s name with the QSDP.

I manage all of our plans and my wife doesn’t have an MDE account. Will I be able to access her credits for mobile ordering? Or will I need to create an MDE account for her and order from her phone?

TIA!

You'll have to create an account for her to access the other room's credits for mobile ordering purposes.

You'll have to create an account for her to access the other room's credits for mobile ordering purposes.
Any issues with making FP+ for both rooms? My daughter is the lead name on our 2nd reservation; she has never had an MDE account, I manage everything for my family.

Any issues with making FP+ for both rooms? My daughter is the lead name on our 2nd reservation; she has never had an MDE account, I manage everything for my family.

As long as everyone is on your Friends and Family list, you can do FP+ for as many as you desire.

I’ve done that for my family of 6 in two rooms and my parents in a third room no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!