Two WDW Park Days ~ what would you do?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! We would like to spend more time out of the parks next trip. I am thinking only 2 days at WDW parks, BB, TL, Sea World, Nasa and REST!

dd is 9 and loves Epcot, likes AK and MGM and can go without MK.

I love MK, so does dh and ds.

We all love EPCOT!

With only 2 park days (using hopper passes) I was thinking of leaving out AK, but dd would be crushed. So how do we see all 4 parks in 2 days? THANKS! S

i would do AK and then MK 1st day and then MGM and EPCot second day.
misty

That's a good plan. We actually accomplished 3 parks in one day in April by accident. We went to MK in the morning, took a little break in the afternoon to swim and rest, then off to MGM for a ToT ride and 5pm parade. After that we decided to go to Epcot to EAT AROUND THE WORLD for dinner ~ that's where we sample lots of food from the counter services at WS. We stayed for ToD and Illuminations. It wasn't a rushed day. S

Arrive at each park at opening time of course ...
Day 1 - MK (the best of fantasy) and then monorail to Epcot (Inovations area less crowded, do "single" line at Test Track if FP wait is too late). Stroll around the counties area until closing, fireworks, etc.
Day 2 - AK (Safari ride first, then Dino land, use FP). Take bus to MGM. Get FP for RNR and TOT. Stroll around, Millionaire show if wait is not too long. Fantasmic at park closing time.
Take your snacks and drinks. Don't spend alot of time waiting for food.
Have a good trip!

I hope you stay on property so that you can take advantage of EE. If so, I'd do the days like this...

1st day
AK EE
lunch break
EPCOT for evening and fireworks

2nd day
MK EE
MGM for lunch and afternoon
back to MK for parade and fireworks at night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter