Two Weeks in September - Good AND the Bad

Raidra

Mouseketeer
I finally just finished putting my trip report on my blog and thought I'd post it here, too. Our trip was from 9/7 to 9/21, staying at Movies with Free Dining (long story). Me and my husband, plus our four kids (11, 9, 6, and 4). I put in lots of pictures, including some crowd pics. Oh, and we also did MNSSHP on 9/16. We made lots of t-shirts and painted our MBs.

Prep & Travel
Day One - Animal Kingdom
Day Two - Magic Kingdom
Day Three - Hollywood Studios
Day Four - Epcot
Day Five - Magic Kingdom
Day Six - Blizzard Beach and Downtown Disney
Day Seven - Typhoon Lagoon
Day Eight - Epcot
Day Nine - Epcot and MNSSHP
Day Ten - Animal Kingdom
Day Eleven - Magic Kingdom
Day Twelve - Magic Kingdom
Days Thirteen & Fourteen - Jupiter and Blizzard Beach

My husband had a job interview while were down there and was offered the job, so we're moving from Maine to Florida next month! I'll be blogging about that crazy trip, too, also on my blog.

I just started reading your blog and enjoying it immensely! Your kids have very interesting names which I love! Would you care to share how you came up with their names? My daughter was trying so hard to come up with a name for her baby last year and when I shared your TR with her to read, she really really liked them to (she ended up with Madison Olivia).

Congrats on your husand's job! That must be so exciting to know you are moving to Florida and can visit WDW more often!

Did I forget to do pictures of the MBs? Oops. Here's a few (but I forgot to photograph them until we were there, so they're not the best quality.

Mine:

My Husband's:

My Daughter's:

My Boys':

We used prodigious amounts of glow in the dark paint.. the lanterns on mine, the fireworks on Fiona's, and the skulls on my son's. The kids were too rough with theirs, but mine and my husband's held up really well.

Our kids names are all Celtic. We had a Celtic baby names book that we used for some of them, but my older boys picked Fiona's name from Shrek. We had to tell them no on Donkey, Puss in Boots, etc, but Fiona fit with the theme, so it was a go. :thumbsup2

Thanks! Since our last name is Irish, I'm always inquisitive in learning new names - especially Celtic :) Your kids all are so adorable! I am having a blast reading your blog - love your stories! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter