typhoon lagoon locker/key question

captaindavidhook

<font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co
Since I have never been I was curious about what does everyone do with the key they give you for your locker? Where do you place it? In your swimming trunks?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they have keys anymore. You get a locker number and enter you personal pin. So to open the locker, you need to remember where it is (so important) and just type your pin in.

ETA: here's a pic. I was worried I was confusing the locker system here with ones I've used elsewhere. I do remember the key entry days though. I used to wear it on my arm (but the danger of losing it was pretty high).
IMG_2647.JPG

Since I have never been I was curious about what does everyone do with the key they give you for your locker? Where do you place it? In your swimming trunks?

I think PP may be correct in that it’s now a code system - it’s been a couple of years since I’ve gotten a locker at either park so just not sure. But last time we did, I put the key in a zippered pocket in my bathing suit. And checked it was still there probably 500 times that day! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter