Typhoon lagoon - Riders per slide?

CeruleanMoon

Mouseketeer
There are 3 of us - me, my DH and DS. I'd like to be able to plan ahead for what slides we can do in what groupings. For example, I'd hate to wait in a long line just to find out when I got to the top that no single riders were allowed and therefore one of us would not get to ride while the other two went. Where can I find out what the slide min/max number of riders are?

I heard that they will require 3 people minimum on a raft for Misadventure Falls, so I assume that means all three of us have to go or none of us can ride. (You'd think they'd just match up people, but I read a trip report where a solo traveler was turned away from this slide altogether rather than be matched up with others, which I thought was odd.) I know some slides require double rider tubes with no singles allowed, etc. Is there a place that has this info somewhere?

There are 3 of us - me, my DH and DS. I'd like to be able to plan ahead for what slides we can do in what groupings. For example, I'd hate to wait in a long line just to find out when I got to the top that no single riders were allowed and therefore one of us would not get to ride while the other two went. Where can I find out what the slide min/max number of riders are?

I heard that they will require 3 people minimum on a raft for Misadventure Falls, so I assume that means all three of us have to go or none of us can ride. (You'd think they'd just match up people, but I read a trip report where a solo traveler was turned away from this slide altogether rather than be matched up with others, which I thought was odd.) I know some slides require double rider tubes with no singles allowed, etc. Is there a place that has this info somewhere?
I went to the Typhoon Lagoon section on the WDW website and clicked on attractions then each individual attraction. For Misadventure Falls it says up to four per raft and smaller parties may be combined. I would start there if no one is able to offer any other resources. I do know my DH and I went (just us two) and we were able to ride everything we wanted to, including misadventure falls. I don’t recall if we were paired with another couple (we were at both water parks that trip and did both “family” tube rides) I suspect we were though.

Thanks for the reply. My DH isn't a huge waterslide fan, so probably it will be mostly me and DS anyway. But there are some slides we all may want to go on, and I'm particularly looking forward to Misadventure falls!

I went to Typhoon Lagoon last year and it was me and my two daughters and there were no rides that any of us missed out on. I think there are some that only take two people, but whoever doesn't go with your son can go on their own.

I went to Typhoon Lagoon last year and it was me and my two daughters and there were no rides that any of us missed out on. I think there are some that only take two people, but whoever doesn't go with your son can go on their own.

Thanks, that's good to know!

We were 3 adults when went to Typhoon in November 2015 so I can't speak for the new attraction, but all of the others (even the family rafts) we could ride only us 3 in the rafts/boats :)

At Crush N Gusher, 2 of the 3 slides are for 2 riders only. The middle slide allows single riders and 2 riders although even single riders use a double tube.

At Crush N Gusher, 2 of the 3 slides are for 2 riders only. The middle slide allows single riders and 2 riders although even single riders use a double tube.

This is the only ride like this, OP. On the big circular raft rides you may/may not be combined with others.

This is the only ride like this, OP. On the big circular raft rides you may/may not be combined with others.

Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted to know. At what point does the line separate out into the different slides for Crush N Gusher? Do you have to know what line to be in before you get in it, or does it separate out at the top?

Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted to know. At what point does the line separate out into the different slides for Crush N Gusher? Do you have to know what line to be in before you get in it, or does it separate out at the top?
You start in ge same queue on the ground, then choose the line at the base of the tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter