Typhoon Lagoon

Tigger7570

Happiness is OKW
We have never been to Typhoon Lagoon although we have made many trips to WDW and were thinking of trying it this trip. We thought it was basically just water slides, but have been told that's it's also like a tropical island? Would love to get opinions and feedback on it.

Typhoon Lagoon is a hugh water park, which looks like a tropical island. It has water slides (both for kids, and adults and families), an excellent wave pool, a shark reef, a lazy river, and so much to look at. It has all these little hidden places to sit and relax, not to mention a beautiful white sandy beach. You will have lots of fun!
Leslie

Leslie is right, you will have a great time at Typhoon Lagoon! It's beautiful and lots of fun too. The crowds probably aren't bad now, but I'd suggest arriving at opening just in case. We have a favorite place to set up but I can't tell you where it is.
winkanim.gif

Have fun!!!

I don't really like water slides that much - spent most of my time in the castaway creek, wave pool and shark reef. The theming here is perfect. It is not your typical all-concrete water park. There is lush tropical foliage and landscaping everywhere. Sandy beaches abound and wooden walkways and bridges.

The shark reef is amazing. Just a tropical fish pool basically, but you snorkel across the top and if you are a big animal lover who doesn't get to do much quality snorkelling, this is a must-do! Worth the price of admission in my opinion. Even in July, the crowds weren't too bad and we were able to experience this 3 times at different times of the day with no waiting. Cool experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter