U.K. free dining for 2020 is live - what have you booked?

You'll love french quarter! We normally stay there :)! Its small so wherever you are in the resort its a super short walk to the lobby/bus stop. And its a nice walk to riverside too! And Im pretty sure you can also use the pools at riverside if youre staying in french quarter (dont quote me on that though). Riverside is really pretty to wander around :)

Yes I've read that you can use the Riverside Pools etc as well.

We have booked POFQ for 14 nights in January - 2 Adults, 2 kids and an infant, £4644 January 2020, 2 adults, 2 children and infant with free QS dining £4644! So excited and hoping we get one or two days warm enough to use the pool :-)
Spent the first day of free dining panicking as no standard rooms were showing for our dates, and after spending 3 hrs 37 minutes on hold on the phone, I got cut off! Finally got through on the Friday afternoon after only a 45 minute wait, and all booked!

Booked Coronado Springs for 16 nights from 26th August 2020. We are good with quick service dining but might just have to book a separate character breakfast.

14 nights booked for POFQ April 26th-May 10th 2020 with the upgrade to the full dining plan . It's our home from home! Always done the quick serve plan but as we plan on 100% Disney this year (no Universal etc) we think it will make a lovely change. Be nice to take things at a slower pace. Just got to start eyeing up those menus and get excited!

I've booked 10 nights at CBR next July with an upgrade to the full DDP. This will be our first time staying on Disney property which we are very excited about!

We have booked today. 12-31 July. 9 nights on IDrive at Rosen International (need to book 2 nights at RPR during this stay) and 10 nights at Yacht Club. This is our first stay in July, we usually go last 3 weeks of August for our wedding anniversary and DDs birthday. DD will have just completed her GCSEs and had prom and wants to be back for exam results so July it is.

We have booked today. 12-31 July. 9 nights on IDrive at Rosen International (need to book 2 nights at RPR during this stay) and 10 nights at Yacht Club. This is our first stay in July, we usually go last 3 weeks of August for our wedding anniversary and DDs birthday. DD will have just completed her GCSEs and had prom and wants to be back for exam results so July it is.
Exams are the reason we’ve decided next year has to be ‘the’ year. DS GCSEs this year so next year nothing then year after A levels so need to be around then year after DD will reach GCSE exams.

Have fun

We've booked 7 nights in 2 x standard rooms at CSR with upgraded dining to DDP, aiming to move to a 1 bed at OKW or SSR. There are only 4 of us but DH is like a hen on a hot girdle if we're all in one room lol.

We’ve booked our second Disney trip for Easter 2020. Doing 21 nights at CBR (excited about the Skyliner!) from end of March and upgraded to Disney Dining Plan from free QSDP... we did 14 nights 2 years ago at POR and weren’t ready to come home! Added couple of nights at Universal hotel and parks tickets as didn’t do that last time. Is it wrong that one of the things I’m most excited about is the alcohol now being included!!! o_O

Nothing wrong with looking forward to the alcohol. I certainly will enjoy having a drink with my main meal. Mind for me with the Florida heat I do not intend on more than that! Mind it can make me nod off more!

I’d have happily gone to 3 weeks to, but my wife’s boss said ok to stretch the 2 weeks but not to go as afar as 3!

We’ve booked our second Disney trip for Easter 2020. Doing 21 nights at CBR (excited about the Skyliner!) from end of March and upgraded to Disney Dining Plan from free QSDP... we did 14 nights 2 years ago at POR and weren’t ready to come home! Added couple of nights at Universal hotel and parks tickets as didn’t do that last time. Is it wrong that one of the things I’m most excited about is the alcohol now being included!!! o_O
Ha ha mine's the alcohol too! :rolleyes1:banana::drinking1

We've booked 7 nights in 2 x standard rooms at CSR with upgraded dining to DDP, aiming to move to a 1 bed at OKW or SSR. There are only 4 of us but DH is like a hen on a hot girdle if we're all in one room lol.

Have you done this before? (upgraded to OKW or SSR) If so, can I ask what the difference was in cost roughly, and how far in advance you can make the upgrade?

Have you done this before? (upgraded to OKW or SSR) If so, can I ask what the difference was in cost roughly, and how far in advance you can make the upgrade?
It's 11 months 'out' from your leaving date apparently - similar to how the airlines work.
We're hoping to do the same but move from a cabin at FW to either OKW or SSR.
Hopefully it will work out a little cheaper as we've upgraded the DDP so we might be able to add on an extra night or two to make up the cost :rolleyes:

Had a look when the offer came out but there was no affordable availability coming up for our preferred options of either OKW or SSR (only 3 bed villas at almost £12.5k - over kill for just the two of us :rotfl:). Priced up POFQ with the thought of upgrading to full DDP from QSDP but decided to leave it. Chucking it down with rain here yesterday so had another look and both SSR and OKW were now there. Booked 2 nights at CBR (never stayed there before) followed by 7 nights at SSR with free DDP. We'll spend the final 8 nights in one of our favourite villas on Indian Creek. Great to have another countdown clock!

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!