U.K. free dining for 2020 is live - what have you booked?

I'm in the queue now ... did you get some sort of confirmation email after booking showing the extra $100 or did it show the extra $100 when you were booking?

It came up through the booking process. I’ve not yet had any email confirmation of the booking at all, but a print of the confirmation page. Good luck

Just booked 5 nights in a cabin with upgraded dining plan through Attraction Tickets Direct. Just paid the deposit for now - includes a $200 gift card, unlike WDW site which is more but I'm off to work now and won't have any internet or phone access until this evening. Got my confirmation email and I've used ATD before :)

I’ve booked 16 nights for August 2020 at Port Orleans French Quarter in a Garden view (standard not in offer) for family of 4 for £6,820. This is with dinning plan upgraded to regular.

Hope you get what you want, good luck.
Love that hotel!

Beach Club for ten nights next September! Got my confirmation email immediately and it confirms the extra gift card.
Do you mind me asking which dates? We were really hoping to go for our honeymoon from 12th Sep for 14 nights but Beach Club isn't coming up as a result. I was early online (in the queue at 5:45am and on the site by 7:30am). Thanks!

Do you mind me asking which dates? We were really hoping to go for our honeymoon from 12th Sep for 14 nights but Beach Club isn't coming up as a result. I was early online (in the queue at 5:45am and on the site by 7:30am). Thanks!
21st for ten nights. It didn't come up for me the first time (other than club level which you had to call to book), then I refreshed and had loads more options. I booked about 7.40am so maybe they hadn't loaded all the hotels earlier? Good luck with yours!

I booked for November/December 2020! We were planning on going free dining at Christmas time like in 2017, but they've taken that off! So we decided on October, but in the end decided to just do November/December in AKL anyway and pay for the dining, it was £1000 more but worth it to us because we love christmas time the most at the parks! For Nov/Dec the rooms are 10% off :)! It'll be our first time staying in Deluxe as we usually stay POFQ so I cant wait!!!

So Ocean Florida have told me that Disney are not giving TAs prices for DVC resorts for pre-booking this year. My plan now is to book a deluxe and move my booking when OKW reaches 330 days.

After calling Ocean Florida and completely freaking out on the phone to them this morning - when i was told i will receive my confirmation in 7 days!!! I got a phone call and was told: all booked. The lady was wonderful and i apologised for being a little bit neurotic and crazy on the phone earlier- they really are a fantastic company.

Doing a bucket list holiday so excited.

Flights - Virgin - 17th September - overnight in an airport hotel.
Cruise DCL 18 - 21st September
Universal Loews Royal Pacific - 21st - 23rd September.
AKL Savannah Room - 23rd September - 3rd October.

DXDP upgrade :)

Crazy expensive holiday- but it is a dream one. We usually go to the IOW and have gone abroad only 4 times in 11 years - two in the last 5 years. I just need one crazy expensive splurge before turning 30. We are usually very sensible and feel like as it is so far away - it is very easy to save and plan for.

So Ocean Florida have told me that Disney are not giving TAs prices for DVC resorts for pre-booking this year. My plan now is to book a deluxe and move my booking when OKW reaches 330 days.
This happened last year too, they now open up DVC bookings here when they open up to DVC owners.

Is OKW an upgrade from AKL? When I last went OKW was cheaper, it I know back then they were encouraging U.K. visitor there to try to sell the DVC dream

I’d say AKL is a step up from OKW, OKW is beautiful but I’d say AKL is a nicer experience !
AKL will be more expensive than OKW too, so they will charge you an amendment fee to change from AKL to OKW. Last year I was advised to book a moderate and then upgrade to SSR when bookings opened so that I didn’t get the amendment fee. In the end we decided on somewhere else entirely tho!

I've not booked but interestingly did a search this morning for 2020 8 nights POFQ in September to see the cost difference between what I am paying this year against what the cost is next year and its £156 more expensive which isn't too bad I thought given all the new stuff that will be open next year and options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!