U.K. free dining for 2020 is live - what have you booked?

Yes, I think your right, I always book direct with Disney, is that the best way to go, other agents don't have access to more rooms?

Íˋve booked 7 nights in an OKW studio in january! My hubby will do the half Marathon 😍
Included the dining Plan and a 200$ gift card and the ultimate tickets!
All together for 2650£ Plus 611€ for flights with Lufthansa from Germany to Orlando👍

Last edited:
DVC is often rope drop still, back to room for sandwich lunch, afternoon around pool, yes maybe pop out, odd ADR, lot more quick serve when venturing into the park. No need to rush, you'll be back next year, no need to do too many ADRs, you've done many of them before.
Typical day:
Breakfast in 1 bed in Beach Club.
Walk to HWS for EMH at 8.
Leave 1, walk back.
Sandwich relaxing on balcony, bit of rest out of heat.
Down to BC pool.
Into Epcot on foot about 6. Have some Terayaki and black beer at Japan Quick Serve. Enjoying sitting in the Japanese garden seating enjoying the warm evening.
Get some fastpasses, Test Track and Soarin often availible.
Maybe watch fireworks.
Wonder back.
Very relaxing, very enjoyable, all day cost family of 4, maybe $80.
Perfect.
This is our life on DVC. Room as cost me about $200 for a 1 bed on dues. Cash price $750.

Yes, I think your right, I always book direct with Disney, is that the best way to go, other agents don't have access to more rooms?
Not quite true actually. I booked a standard room at Coronado Springs through Attraction Tickets Direct a couple of weeks ago that wasn't available on the Disney site. I was a bit nervous about booking it (surely Disney would show availability if they were available), but it all went through fine and is already linked on MDE.

Even today, there are standard rooms available on ATD for my dates that aren't available on the Disney site.

No sign of any standard tower rooms becoming available though, which is what I was really after - as they are highly likely to have views of the fireworks either at DHS or EPCOT.

OKW finally appeared on the WDW UK site for our 2020 dates a couple of days ago, and then the price of a 1 bedroom villa dropped overnight, so we booked yesterday.
7 nights, with free dining and a $200 gift card, for £200 less than renting the DVC points alone would have cost us!

I’ve booked 16 nights for August 2020 at Port Orleans French Quarter in a Garden view (standard not in offer) for family of 4 for £6,820. This is with dinning plan upgraded to regular.

Hope you get what you want, good luck.
We booked CBR for 1 week & 1 week at Loews Royal Pacific Universal for Sept 2020.
Decided to only go with the free Quick service as we have planned the 1 week around the food & wine festival.
Our total Cost with Premium Economy is £4890, that includes park tickets to.

We booked CBR for 1 week & 1 week at Loews Royal Pacific Universal for Sept 2020.
Decided to only go with the free Quick service as we have planned the 1 week around the food & wine festival.
Our total Cost with Premium Economy is £4890, that includes park tickets to.

Bargain

Booked AKL for 10 nights July/Aug 2020 in a standard room. We're going to have our first 3 nights at Universal. Flying Thomas Cook from Manchester got a good return deal in Premium Economy. Very excited!

Booked AKL for 10 nights July/Aug 2020 in a standard room. We're going to have our first 3 nights at Universal. Flying Thomas Cook from Manchester got a good return deal in Premium Economy. Very excited!
How good of a deal were the flights please?

£349 return journey in premium economy! Our outward in standard was £499 - madness!!
Wow that was a very good deal I hope we can find something similar for the end of September 2020/ beginning of October 2020!!

Wow that was a very good deal I hope we can find something similar for the end of September 2020/ beginning of October 2020!!
You should smash it outside of school holidays. It’s a good price for school hols for direct

We've booked AKL for April 2020 with free dining. Standard room but we aren't bothered about Savannah view. My mum really wanted AKL and we got a great deal with TUI so if she's happy, we are all happy!

Booked 1 Bed at OKW for 14 nights with free DPP in May and as posted earlier, the price drop has been good, saved over £2,500 over that of renting points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!