Uber and Windsor Hills

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
looking for some help. I have never used Uber. If you need one to go to the airport can they pick us up right at the townhome? Also do you prepay for the ride and if so is the gratuity already included or do you pay cash for that?? I know nothing about Uber........Thanks

looking for some help. I have never used Uber. If you need one to go to the airport can they pick us up right at the townhome? Also do you prepay for the ride and if so is the gratuity already included or do you pay cash for that?? I know nothing about Uber........Thanks
Uber service is handled via the uber app. Rides, payment via a linked credit card, and tips are handled by using the app and no cash is exchanged.

Install the app on your phone and you can see how it functions. There usually is a credit to use towards your first Uber service.

We’ve never had a problem using it in NYC and in Las Vegas and were picked up at hotels, restaurants, and even a hospital where we had gone to visit an elderly relative.

Can you give them the code? They will call or text you when they arrive.

DD lives in a gated community where there are some short-term rentals and service people are given the code to enter.

We have been dropped off there by Uber....he just told gate that he was uber and there was no issue at all.

We have used Uber at Windsor HIlls many times with no issues. Door to door service. There is a guard at the gate 24 hours a day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter