Uber Eats delivers to Aulani

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
Hi all

I mentioned this in another post, but then it occurred to me that I’ve never seen it discussed in other threads so maybe it’s not a commonly known thing, but Uber Eats delivers to Aulani which opens up a lot of fairly inexpensive meal options.

If you install the app on your phone now, just set Aulani as the delivery destination and you’ll see all the options, menus and prices. There are dozens of good places that serve the area.

Thought I’d share, apologies if this is already common knowledge.

Very good to know! Filing this away for our next visit to Aulani. Thanks. :disrocks:

Can you give some examples please. I am not in the US but interested. Thank you

They don't offer too many options as of now but I'm pretty sure more restaurants will come on board down the road. Some restaurants/fast food places on Uber Eats currently are Applebee's, Teddy's Bigger Burgers, Papa John's, DB Grill, Agu Ramen, Menchie's Frozen Yogurt etc; they all currently have a $5.99 delivery fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter