Uber from Anaheim to Universal

Aimee_Jane83

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever taken Uber from Anaheim to Universal Studios? What cost did this run you and would you suggest I do this over taking a tour that includes transportation. I am trying to save money this trip and figure out the best options. I thought about the tour through Starline which includes transportation but its an extra $30per person for transfers and there are 7 of us going.

Hey Aimee, as I responded from your other transportation thread, I think Lyft is the best option. I priced out both Lyft and Uber ( as we will do the same in June) my family is only a family of 4 so we will get a standard ride and it looks like one way via Lyft is 46.64. You’ll need a bigger ride so it will cost more, but you can go to the app and put in your pickup location and your destination address and it will tell you what the cost should be around. Hope that helps!

If I had 7 people travelling, I would use Lansky shuttle as the price would be about equivalent and travel would be more comfortable. Every time I price out Uber or Lyft at the times I want to travel, I get much higher results than $46. Coming home, it was around $100 the week night I checked, probably due to traffic.

I agree on looking into private shuttles/car services with 7. An Uber XL only guarantees room for 6 people and even if the driver lets you take 7, that can be a long and expensive drive at rush hour (when I assume you'd be traveling to get to/from Universal).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts