UE line at Kong

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
If you have UE, do you bypass that whole line at Kong where the Cast Members jump out at you-I HATE that!

We only went through the UE lane and there were no CM who jumped out at us. Since I've never been through the regular line I have never experienced that. But it was VERY dark.

Out of curiosity, has anyone went through the regular queue and often get jump scares, or is it something that occasionally happens? I ask since it's been ages since I've done Kong (not a huge fan, but like the AA at the end), but the few times I've been after it opening I never experienced jump scares.

I love the scares!!!!

We have gone through the regular line several times when the line is short and each time apart from once, we got the scare......

I wish they did it in the EP line too!!!!

Thanks-the one time we have done it before they jumped out at the group just ahead of us so I could see where they would be-I was literally crawling up my DH's butt .

The scare actor was there pretty much every time I went through the line except for early morning, when the ride was straight-up walk on.

Express Pass entry is just very very dark to the point where you almost have to stop (and sometimes do) but no one jumps out at you and you end up to at the ride, just to the right of the regular line.

I have to say though that Skull Island had the only CMs who always seemed to be in a bad mood and treated us like cattle - not very likeable at all.

Out of curiosity, has anyone went through the regular queue and often get jump scares, or is it something that occasionally happens? I ask since it's been ages since I've done Kong (not a huge fan, but like the AA at the end), but the few times I've been after it opening I never experienced jump scares.
I've had them about half of the times I've gone through the regular line (HATE IT A LOT). Even when there was no line about 15 minutes before closing time. As a single rider I always look for another group to walk through with, if it happened to me when I was alone I would break down in tears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter