UFO Sighting in Maryland near DC?

DawnCt

<font color=red>Loves Mr. Toad's Wild Ride<br><fon
I heard an incomplete news blurb on one of the radio stations last week about a UFO sighting in the Maryland/DC area. Apparently 2 F 16 fighters were scrambled, sighted it and it "disappeared". Those were the only details I heard, other than there were witnesses in the air and ground. Does anyone have a link to this story?

We're not alone:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

morton4.jpg

Almost sounds like an advertising gimmick to coincide with the new movie "Signs" which I can't wait to see by the way!

TigH. That's the story. I heard it was mentioned on Fox News and CNN but I missed it. Thanks,

DH doesn't believe either Eros. He says that so called UFO sightings is the military testing new aircraft. They have the F-16's up there as protective measures.

Since he works at a Gov't. research and development installation, maybe he knows something we all don't.

I still like to believe that we can't be the only life in the entire universe and that some sightings really can't be explained.

Originally posted by Blondie
DH doesn't believe either Eros. He says that so called UFO sightings is the military testing new aircraft. They have the F-16's up there as protective measures.

Since he works at a Gov't. research and development installation, maybe he knows something we all don't.

I still like to believe that we can't be the only life in the entire universe and that some sightings really can't be explained.

Heck... SSB would just be happy if someone finally sighted "EROS"... !! :)

(please note that SSB did not ask that anyone try to explain you.... my friend... haha!!)

SSB, my pic is posted above:):) :) :) , so I shouldn't be THAT hard to find:p :p :p

Maybe it was someone doing research for "the hitchhikers guide to the universe":p :bounce:
changeing it from "Mostly Harmless" to Plane out NUTS :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter