• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ugh! Bad hair day!

Pete's Mom

<font color=green>I have no other name!<br><font c
I look like Sweetums! :(

sweetums.jpg

What is your secret Jason? :p

LOL! Consider yourself lucky to just have A bad hair day. Everyday is a bad hair day here. :rolleyes: ;)

I've been having a bad day every day lately. I think cutting it short would work for me.. how about you?

I sometimes get frustrated with it, go get it wacked off, and then regret it later because then I just have bad "short" hair days! :crazy:

Got a pic, Pete's Mom? I bet your hair looks better than mine today.;) Mine is pulled back away from my face so I don't have to deal with it.;)

Originally posted by JasonLyons
short and gray it drives women crazy :crazy:
:tongue:

I have curly hair. Every days a bad day.

I used to have so many bad hair days when I had short hair... so now it is long, and a ponytail is the perfect remedy!

Originally posted by browneyes
Got a pic, Pete's Mom? I bet your hair looks better than mine today.;) Mine is pulled back away from my face so I don't have to deal with it.;)

:tongue:
Took a picture of it, but left my cable to upload it at home. I will post it this weekend! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter