Uh-oa, I've Turned Into A Disney Snob! updated 12/5

I'm so glad you got to ride The Great Movie Ride one last time. On our last trip in February we rode it and the ride was almost over when it suddenly stops by the plane in front of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. The loop was stuck and it kept says here's looking at you kid over and over and over again. Finally after about ten minutes they turned off the sound. I kept thinking of those people stuck in the cars in front of Tarzan as he kept doing his yell. :laughing: Oh and I did get the cowboy so it was nice to be able to have seen that one last time.

Following! Club level at WL looks amazing! HDD is my favorite too- also my favorite Sixbits! Can't wait to here more!

I have never understood why they insist on doing this pose.

36336711943_1b1d2b1ce3.jpg

They never do it in the movies, and it makes absolutely no sense.
See someone who doesn't watch Star Wars wouldn't catch this.

I'm so glad you got to ride The Great Movie Ride one last time. On our last trip in February we rode it and the ride was almost over when it suddenly stops by the plane in front of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. The loop was stuck and it kept says here's looking at you kid over and over and over again. Finally after about ten minutes they turned off the sound. I kept thinking of those people stuck in the cars in front of Tarzan as he kept doing his yell. :laughing: Oh and I did get the cowboy so it was nice to be able to have seen that one last time.

I couldn't only imagine how annoying getting stuck on that ride could be. But at least you got the cowboy scene on your last ride.

Following! Club level at WL looks amazing! HDD is my favorite too- also my favorite Sixbits! Can't wait to here more!
Welcome! It was amazing and I miss it.
When you have a favorite sixbits, but he is actually the best!

Spending An Eternity In Cast Connections

After TSM Erin was chatting with Nick who was in the park as well. We only knew this because we saw him and his family walk by before the march. He was currently in line waiting for indiana jones but he asked if we would go on RnR coaster with him because his family didn’t want to do it. We had time because our fp so we decided to go on a Nick hunt and find him.
We headed over to Indiana Jones and once we got there we somehow passed him because he was near the frozen sing a long. And instead we ran into Darth Maul

37035336911_eef821cbbd.jpg

36987751116_891fbd5d2b.jpg

We headed back and found the lost child wandering around. Then it was off to RnR.

36987749226_84de7a4f60.jpg

36987747326_19cfbf0757.jpg

The line for RnR was once again not bad at all, I would like to thank the closing of GMR for that.

36987805706_dabc81afcb.jpg

I never really hung out with Nick before this but I’m pretty sure we hit best friend status after our time in studios. He is one of the funniest people I have ever met, such a ray of sunshine, and those are the people I love the most.
Now this was his first time on RnR and the wait was getting to him. It was a lot of “what happens” and “plug you ears nick” when the warning announcement went on over the loud speakers.
Like any good disney tour guide that I am I pointed out the 9th wonder of the world…the marble doors. And then we made him look behind the door to see the fun surprise…of dead skin.
Then we were squeezed into the pre-show room where I appreciated nick’s presence even more. When someone is willing to bust a move and not care about around else around them thats when I know we can be friends.

37177404635_0e9cf283fe.jpg

When we got into the ally way I was pretty sure he was going to back out after hearing the take off. We refused to let him turn around to watch because it was going to ruin it. He told us how on every thrilling ride he has been on so far he sucks in his gut to try to ease that stomach flipping feeling.
Next thing we know we were in our stretch limo and on our way.

36779919830_c6ce82bfb5.jpg

Overall RnR was a hit. Next up ToT.
Erin refuses to ride this ride (making this the only downfall into going with her because I love ToT and she makes me ride it alone.) However this time I talked Nick into going that way Erin wouldn’t be wasting her FP and I wouldn’t have to be going alone. It took a lot of convincing and a lot me just telling him he was going with me, he basically didn't have a choice.
Honestly I don’t think I ever laughed so much. After the pre-show he was 99.9% positive that he was going to die. But I told him if he wanted to back out he could always use the chicken escape, he almost went for it before he heard that it was an elevator and he didn’t trust that.
The beginning of the ride was easy peasy then came the drops and I don’t think anyone has ever squeezed my hand that hard.

37005585892_f6461a3a36.jpg

But in the end he faced his fears and called his mother right away to not change their FPs for it. You’re welcome!
Afterwards we met up with Erin and headed towards Hollywood Boulevard, Nick went off to meet back up with his family while Erin and I headed out of the park and back to the lodge to meet up with Alicia.
It was a nice jog to the bus…Aka I let Erin run ahead as I trail behind.
On the bus I met a nice, but chatty family who were headed to California Grill for brunch. I feel like most of this trip is me just talking to random strangers and that is so unlike me out side of Disney. But there I was talking to this dad about what my favorite ride and studios was. Then he made me compare ToT to Flight of Passage, 2 total different attractions that I love. Then he started saying how 1600 people fit in one theater of Flight of Passage. This sounded so off that I didn't believe it but I went along with him.
We arrived back at WL and Alish was just making herself at home in our room. We tried figuring out the game plan for the day ahead of us. She was kind enough to take us to cast connections and said we could go get lunch anywhere…on property or off. And she goes lets go to Chick-fil-a. But jokes on us because it was Sunday and it was closed. So we decided on Blaze because it’s another great option, although part of me was saying Sweet Tomatoes but that was out of the way.
We were hanging out until my BFF Brittany arrived to WL. For those of you who follow along Brittany moved back to Florida to teach middle school math so now I will have a new home in Florida if I ever want to go down and not pay Disney resort prices. As we waited Alicia went to print off 2 of her comp tickets for Brittany since she was still waiting for that florida residence status so she could get her AP. We headed down to the lobby, met up with Brittany, jumped into Alicia’s car and we were off to Cast Connections.
Once we got there the rain poured down…we made a b line to that store. For those of you not familiar with Cast Connections, it is a store that CMs can get family/friends into which sells discounting merchandise that Disney needs off the shelves.
This trip for me was a bust…but this was Erin’s first time and she was going crazy! She had handfuls of clothing. A lot of the merch was Disney run clothing from past marathons and I’m not a runner so I passed of that.
My favorite find of this trip was the attraction poster calendar…I saw the phantom manor one and I was sold. Then I noticed there was the CoP, Splash and People mover. That’s a win for me.

37053771601_9d71b75a1f.jpg

The second thing I picked up was a grand Floridian sweatshirt. I going to get the Beach club one since it came in a smaller size but both Alish and brittany told me to get the Gflo one because I never stayed at the beach club but I have stayed at the Gflo.

37005726176_967197013b.jpg

Then I browsed the holiday section where I got a christmas cruise line shirt and another mickey nutcracker for Pa’s collection back home.

36798439100_ca18c74b8a.jpg

And then lastly I picked up the Walt Disney world, it all started with a mouse baseball shirt for my BFF so we can match all the time… Erin also got it. So we will be like the 3 caballeros, me of course being Panchito.
Erin picked up to much stuff to even remember. I know she came out with a rain jacket, the baseball shirt, a cruise line hoodie, a long sleeve cruise shirt and probably more but thats all I remember.
We thought we wasted enough time in the store for the rain to pass. But that wasn’t the case. Lucky for Erin though because she had her new rain jacket to wear. We packed up back in the car and headed back to my home, Disney Springs.
Thanks to the classy smart garage we found a spot fairly quickly and then it was run in the rain, do it for the Blaze! Brittany questioned how I knew where we were going because she comes here all the time now and always gets lost trying to find it. Its the DTD gift I have.
A Blaze Pizza without a line is unheard of, but thanks to the never ending rain the place was dead. And I was in such a hurry or enjoying it that I never got the food pic and now I’m a failure. But go to Blaze Pizza its a must now for us.
Don’t worry I did have time to stop and take a picture with the Disney Springs logo. Welcome home Sam.

36798536940_29005c164f.jpg

We didn’t spend much time at springs, we ate then headed back to the resort before we spent our night over in AK. The thing I was looking forward to the most was Pandora at night!

continue to next post

Last edited:

On our trip in June it rained so much we never made it to Pandora at night. Hopefully we can correct that in November!

Looking forward to next installment!! :flower1:

I just love the ride photo from Tower of Terror. It's my favorite ride in all of Disney. Although I still haven't seen Pandora yet.

That's great that Brittany is a Florida resident now. Maybe she can help you with a Florida resident rate or you could stay with her for free. So many options as I'm sure you probably have another trip planned already.

On our trip in June it rained so much we never made it to Pandora at night. Hopefully we can correct that in November!

Looking forward to next installment!! :flower1:
It is so beautiful at night! You'll love it.

Enjoying your report :)
Thank you!

Love hearing about cast connections- definitely one of the best CM perks IMO!
It is a great perk! I love it, such great deals.

I just love the ride photo from Tower of Terror. It's my favorite ride in all of Disney. Although I still haven't seen Pandora yet.

That's great that Brittany is a Florida resident now. Maybe she can help you with a Florida resident rate or you could stay with her for free. So many options as I'm sure you probably have another trip planned already.
I love ToT! Its the greatest
She is always telling me to come down and that I will have my own personal room. So I may just have to take a few long weekend trips.

The Night I Got Zika

When we got back to WL we headed straight for the old faithful club and grabbed some snacks before heading back to the room. We relaxed for a short while, there I gave Brittany her birthday gift and made her day when I told her we brought cider mill donuts. Brittany and I headed to the car while Alicia and Erin went to check out the gym. On the walk to the car we caught up on each others lives, I needed to talk the whole Gma situation out with her because I know out of everyone she could relate and I just needed her reassurance and her experience with her grandma.
We all met up back at the bus stop and headed over to AK. We were able to get Brittanys favorite seat in the back and there she relieved her favorite DCP moments on the transtar bus rides home from work.
We were ready for a wild night.

36798929320_a9271c4069.jpg

36798930130_82536cea3a.jpg

Our first mission was try to find those rose gold ears. Brittany had become obsessed and wanted them. It became the massive search just like in Disneyland Paris with the 25th ears. So we started in the front gift shop where they told her the computer was telling them they still had a pair or two back in Africa. So off we went to Africa, turns out they were sold out. It was literally Disneyland Paris all over again.
After that fail, we headed off to finally get on a ride. So from Africa we headed to Everest, got in line then decided "nope this wait is just not going to cut it for us" so we hopped out of line and headed over to dinosaur. The wait wasn't any better so we decided to stick it out since we already just walked the whole park. The air was thick tonight, those fans outside are a joke and I was literally pacing in circles because I was hot and didn't know what to do with myself.
Thank god for that AC wait. Once we entered Alicia and I questioned if someone was knew. Brittany chimed in with "I literally thought that the last time I was here but I thought I was wrong" Apparently we all have good eyes for noticing changes.
Back row was crazy, but that could be because I just let my body go limp and let the car take me.

37006214156_2d464a52fc.jpg

With our Dino caught we decided to head back to Everest. But first we made a quick pit stop at primeval whirl. Here's to becoming jerked chicken on that ride. Honestly it's all fun and games until you get whipped around to much and it becomes more pain than fun.
Next we were off to Everest. As we waited in line I heard someone call my name but didn't look because it was probably someone else with the same name. But then it was "sam...Erin" and here comes Nick to join the party. He left his family at studios to come to AK to hang out with us. That's some serious love right there. Not to mention that he almost got on an AKL bus. But he arrived and we were off to find a yeti.

37006213626_5d134e11ca.jpg

36798930960_b143c6f7bc.jpg

37006214606_38d7f7325a.jpg

Everyone was in need of a snack after how long trek up Everest. So off to harambe village to the bakery where everyone got cookies or cake pops.

37042866346_8d9886ef18.jpg

At this point we knew we wanted to do pandora at night. And we had to wait for Justin to get out of work because he also wanted to do pandora. This left us with little options and we ended up getting in line for the safari. The only thing I asked was that we didn't do the night safari because I'm not all that thrilled with it. But the wait was forever long that we ended up with basically a night safari.
As we waited in line I'm pretty sure I was getting a major case of the Zika with all the bugs that were out to party tonight.

36798929970_908bbb9266.jpg

36395950444_a6b3b40156.jpg

The safari itself wasn't awful and the amount of times we shouted "waterbugs" was a bit extensive. With the night safari no lights are allowed meaning no phones. The kid in front of us was so unimpressed though that he sat there playing on his dad’s phone. Brittany’s teacher side came out and told him to put it away and his dad was just trying to get him excited about the the animals. On the plus side there were so many animals out and they all got super close.
It was officially night meaning pandora here we come!
This is when things got out of hand very quickly. On our walk over I decided to have my daily Gma call home. And it seems like that was a poor choice to do because everything went down following that phone call. Basically from my side it was a miscommunication situation that turned into a big argument about meeting up, it made a turn for the worst when I was told who I should and shouldn’t hang out with. Overall it just added to my not so great week.
Although I was pretty heated about what took place I knew I wasn’t going to let it effect my trip. And what do we do best? Take photos. And bioluminescence were just the perfect photos to take.

37006215056_5841e3905f.jpg

36798932880_cbf4d572d5.jpg

37006215726_eedf8f2619.jpg

36798934680_2b9c7ae358.jpg

During this time Alicia went to meet Justin at the entrance so we decided to wait for photo pass while we waited for them.

36798935700_131d3f39ef.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
Where Are The Hidden Mickeys?

We found Alicia and Justin and then it was off for a ride on the river. The wait said an hour and I was so not looking forward to it but since most of our group didn’t experience it yet I was willing to wait the hour. But our night was turning around because it was a short 20 minute wait.

37233722885_a6f152a46a.jpg

37061496572_2ae607b480.jpg

36418921623_2120b5fe50.jpg

37061497942_10491561c4.jpg

Everyone agreed that the ride was pretty inside but thats about it.
The last thing we were going for the night was going to wait in the forever long line for Flight of Passage. Brittany decided to leave because she started work tomorrow morning and when she went on flight the first time she ended up getting sick afterwards.
Ready or not here we come for that 115 minute wait, we checked the time before we got in line and we would be starting the wait at 9:45, so at this rate we should be done by midnight.

37233725565_13989577c6.jpg

37233725865_d28b332849.jpg

During our time in line we tried so hard finding hidden mickeys, although we knew no hidden mickeys were put into Pandora we still we making things up.

36418925153_34dfd3b92b.jpg

37061499522_b02c37a1cc.jpg

One thing I do appreciate is all the details that went into the making of this queue

37233727745_6c825310a4.jpg

36396180794_c4cd617950.jpg

36418932073_e3c67bec1c.jpg

37061504792_79247c4bb7.jpg

But with such nice things and so long of waiting, guests ruin things and leave us with money and family dollar receipts

37233729565_acafdefb68.jpg

37233731435_458be062ee.jpg

The almost 2 hour wait turned into an hour wait, which I was not complaining about.
During this ride through pandora Erin took the time to add up how many people were in the theater…not 1600 like the guy told us earlier on the bus, just take away a zero.
Since Alicia and Justin missed out on the little glow in the dark photo shoot we took some photos for them before we headed out for the night.

37006217386_b28b595d59.jpg

By this time my feet were killing! Like I was done walking. But we head to head of out the park. We took Nick to his bus so he didn’t get lost and then Justin was kind enough to drive us back to the lodge. Bless because I was not thrilled about waiting for a bus.
The drive back to WL was quiet, we were all basically dead. The walk back to the room was awful and I think I wincing with every step I took. We said our goodbyes to our gang and passed out once getting back to the room.

continue to next post

Last edited:
Reactions: DLo
Awesome that you got shorter waits than expected on both rides!! :thumbsup2

Red Shirts Take Over The Lobby

We officially have hit day 4 and it was finally the morning where we didn’t have to be out of the room at 7am. I was ready for the lazy morning ahead of us. We didn’t sleep our day away because we didn’t want to miss breakfast and we wanted to spend most of the morning in the sun to catch some rays.
Today started our obsession with ham mornings. Every other day they had ham out and every other day I would make myself a ham sandwich.

37334526945_7976b71afc.jpg

After breakfast we headed to the pool around 9:30, the best time to actually find a lounge chair. And there we spend the whole morning working on our tans. At noon we headed back to our room, with a stop to grab some snacks at the old faithful, and got ready to dance.
It was a robe wearing, music playing, dance party as we got ready

37143482416_8c7dcb6c48.jpg

We had a specific meeting time at 2:30 in the lobby so around 2 we headed downstairs to see if anything at roaring forks was calling to us, nothing really was so we decided to grab a few more snacks back upstairs. On our way back we ran into Nick who was already waiting in the lobby. His mom came up to us and thanked us for everything yesterday, for hanging out with him at the parks, because apparently he had a great time. She then asked me how I was able to get him on ToT because he told her he would not being going on it at all this trip. Apparently I have a gift.
Since we had a solid half hour we stole nick from his family and we all went up stairs to hang out in our room and grab some club level snacks.

36936834720_5c5ec440d3.jpg

37191186831_9bbde38574.jpg

37143484386_ee715a3ea7.jpg

37143486266_35bf798149.jpg

A little before 2:30 we headed back to the lobby and I saw my BFF sara jean! And this would be the only time we saw her all trip because she didn’t appreciate the way I made her run around the world when she came with me back in May 2016.

37143486026_7330018c55.jpg

37334528525_7a74370c0e.jpg

As we waited for everyone to show up it became a full on photoshoot in the WL lobby.

37143487496_202aac0ae4.jpg

Then we found my favorite child, Abigail, who is actually a ray sunshine

37191193281_efb306214e.jpg

37143489536_7a54ce124f.jpg

37334530055_efa861a052.jpg

37192138931_cff2bf4975.jpg

37335538315_63b2a2cc48.jpg

37161457322_75e2e24274.jpg

37191195411_045ab612ab.jpg

We were hardly done with the hundred photos of the afternoon. But first we all had to find our assigned buddies, then it was group shots galore.
Now on a daily basis my job is to be in charge of watching 5 toddlers, but apparently being a buddy of a 3rd grader is harder then the toddler life I live. After we broke from our photos she was M.I.A, I mean it’s not like she could go missing in the lobby, she just blended in with all the red shirts.
Everyone paired up and it was off to the bus. Right away I noticed the seatbelt, and once a cast member always a cast member. Because Safe D begins with me. Here’s to modeling one of the four key basics. Even after 3 years I still remember those 4 keys being drilled into my brain.

37144627266_c87f2f9ed5.jpg

The ride over to Disney Springs was more than entertaining. Erin and I became the back of the bus DJ and started the sing a long. We made it to our location, which once again will always be called BOH (Back of House) thanks to my DTD CM training. The Performing Arts rehearsal building is located across from Disney Springs by the Team Disney (or cruise ship looking building) It was a little walk to the building from where the bus dropped us off and I made sure to grab my buddies hand so I didn’t loose her. This poor child somehow put up with me, but in just a few short hours she could return me back to Erin and she was probably thrilled.
We had about an hour at the rehearsal hall before we headed to Disney Springs to preform. This gave us enough time to stretch, run through the show, get a water break, then take one quick group shot before we got back on the bus.

37192138181_8203bc336a.jpg

37335537845_8605ca2cfe.jpg

Back on the bus and over to the old bus stop. Let’s just talk about how small that bus stop is compared to the new one. We then all took the long trek through the marketplace, over the bridge and to the stage in front of World of Disney. Then it was finally showtime!

continue to next post

Last edited:
Love your trip reports!!! It looks like so much fun! We just had our first grandbaby and if we are fortunate enough to have a relationship like you do with your grandma we'll be very blessed! I hope she is doing well!

Love your trip reports!!! It looks like so much fun! We just had our first grandbaby and if we are fortunate enough to have a relationship like you do with your grandma we'll be very blessed! I hope she is doing well!
Congratulations! I hope you do because I'm obsessed with my grandma. She is doing great, it was just a scare when I was away but it definitely got me worried.

Honorary Cast Members

It was a hot humid day in Florida and dancing around for even five minutes was a joy. But I feel like everything went smoothly as it could. Brittany was one stellar friend because she rushed from work just to come watch me. (Although multiple times I told her not too, but she insisted and said how her boyfriends mother was super excited to come watch)
I would like to thank the photo pass CM who stood in the florida sun to capture all the photos.

37188087386_0b56a54b37.jpg

37188081496_510dfc5119.jpg

36980134820_c3928a790e.jpg

37188087756_07d339aae1.jpg

37188088486_d94579fd5e.jpg

37235114921_4a0d126ccc.jpg

37235115371_324a9bd322.jpg

37235115191_ee825686e7.jpg

After the performance it was back on the long walk back to the old bus loop where the bus was waiting. On the walk over there I was just spewing stupid things "I'm so sweaty that my eyeballs are sweating" "I love holding sweaty hands" my poor buddy was by this time ready to give me back to my owner, aka Erin.
The ride back to WL was anything less than boring. With packets of gummies being thrown around, to me singing my circle time songs from work with the cool kids in the back of the bus, it was just a fun time.
Not everyone was staying at WL so we all hung out in the lobby for a bit. During this time I told Abigail that she could come with me since she was still waiting for her mother to arrive. And since my room was literally just an elevator ride away it would be simple to return her when her mother got there. So I texted her mother telling her that I stole her child.
We headed up to the old faithful club where we were just in time for the dinner! This was probably the only day this ever actually happened.

37188084486_af4385a749.jpg

37188085826_ae1a6dc717.jpg

37188086676_59ba35bbae.jpg

This child gets excited over food as much as me and I appreciate that

37377432875_2c1a25bf53.jpg

37235114551_e04b3e13dc.jpg

Amelia was super fast when it came to running back to her room and getting changed because we were still getting food by the time she was at the gate waiting for us to let her in. We all headed back to our room and enjoyed our “free” meal, and thats when Abigail’s mother called her saying she was there and that she had to come down and get dinner. Awkward, but she was more than happy to go and get more food.
Erin walked Abby and Amelia back downstairs and ended up coming back with our buddies. It then became a real party, those kids are so funny. They weren’t there too long until they had to head back to their parents for dinner. So Erin took the second group back and we waited for Alicia’s arrival.
Once she arrived I had to tell her the bad news about how she just missed dinner and the pulled pork sandwiches, I thought she still had an hour and when I came to get her it was closed. So basically I was the bad sister who didn’t go and get her food before it closed. But then I got to tell her the funny story of what happened today.
Early today when Erin and I went back to the room to get ready after the pool. We did our usually stop to get snacks. Well when I turned around to head back to the room I ran into a familiar face…AKA Justin. He didn’t have work this morning so he decided to use the WL pool and with my extra Magicband he decided to let himself up to club level to get a few snacks. I wasn’t mad because thats the whole reason I gave both Alicia and him my bands but it was just like “oh I didn’t expect to see you here” moments. Basically we all got a good laugh about it.
Since Alicia missed Dinner she just instead decided to use me for the free beer. But the best thing she said was “We can go for some chick-fil-a” And that was automatically the plan. But first we decided to wait till dessert came out at the old faithful. This is when Alicia put on her favorite podcast…about murder. Casually. We literally turned off all the lights, laid in the dark and listened to this weird podcast.

37377652585_a0cb4d0048.jpg

But as soon as 8pm hit we ran to old faithful for cupcakes and macaroons.

continue to next post

Last edited:
Attack Of The Frog!

At 8:30 we headed down to the new boulder ridge pool where the studio pool party was going on. When we got there we snagged a fancy little cabana and hung out for a bit. Erin decided to jump into the pool. Alicia and I waited for Justin since he was the real MVP and was picking up the chickfila for us after his audition. He ending up calling Alicia shortly after we got to the pool and said he was on his way over now and was ready to swim. Alicia was not so we ready to swim so we headed back up to the room.
Once we got back to the room Happily Ever After was starting and our view from the room was pretty great

37264981952_b13ea56e81.jpg

At this time Alicia was changing and Gma called me to ask about how the day went. She was pretty impressed with how we could watch the fireworks from our balcony.

36584486824_8c634ae3bb.jpg

Alicia headed down to meet up with Justin and I met up with all of them shortly after.
There the chickfila was awaiting!

37294265421_b9d94f2d1d.jpg

My heart broke when Alish was moved the bag and my fries fell to the floor. Not the waffle fries!
Then to make it all better something fell from above…it was a frog and me and Erin jumped from that couch so fast! Just a mini heart attack before laughing about it.
We didn’t follow the wait 30 minutes after eating to swim because we only had so much time left before the pool closed.

37247352486_528c2da17c.jpg

37264995932_7de3349036.jpg

36584510184_ff8b4c861c.jpg

36584501954_09438d57aa.jpg

A CM came around to tell everyone that the pool was closed at 11. So at 11, Amelia came back to my room with me so I could change, then we headed to hers where we took some selfies…and if you find those you’re welcome! Then it was back to my room to meet back up with Erin and Emily. From there we walked around WL, we walked around the new cabins, hung out on the fake hub grass area and then found everyone at Geyser Point. The party came to an end around 1am.

continue to next post

Last edited:
I'm guessing there is no Chick-Fil-A where you live? There is one in the food court next to my office building and I get asked to pick up lunch for my boss there occasionally (oh, and I do indulge in their goodness for myself, too!) Enjoying every bit of your adventures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!