UK DVC members....what is your home resort?

Home resort?

• Boardwalk Villas

• Old Key West

• Wilderness Lodge Villas

• Beach Club Villas

• Vero Beach

• Hilton Head

Results are only viewable after voting.

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Really interested to know how many of us are out there and where your home resort is. Our home resort is the Boardwalk and we love it there....but with each new resort that appears I'm tempted to add on!

We bought at Boardwalk Villas in 1998 and then did a 25 point add-on at Wilderness Lodge last year. :Pinkbounc

I know the US boards always recommend 'Buy where you plan to stay most often', but all the resorts are so nice, I want to stay in each and every one of them! :D

(I'm working on it! ;) )

Another VWL owner here. I nearly bought an add-on for BCV a couple of months ago and ummmed and ahhhhhhhed a bit and then the incentive ended, but I am back in August so who knows.... ;)

Penny :)

We originally bought at BWV in 1998 too, but I'm sure that we'll add on! We went and spent a day at Vero Beach on our last trip and really were tempted to add on some points....and might still do! The trouble is knowing when to stop! I'm looking forward to seeing what the new resorts at the Institute and Eagle Pines are like!

We've only just bought in. Just couldn't resist the Beach club villas. :D

We bought in to BW in 1998 & have never looked back , may need to buy some add ons though !

Back in 4 weeks-very very excited !

Kev

Am I the longest standing member from the UK? I bought at OKW ( only option then ) in July 93 . So far I've stayed at OKW, Vero HH, BWV and used points to stay at DLP. Will definately try to fit in BCV and VWL in the next couple of trips :)

Bought 150 points at VWL for my 40th last September (thanks to Kev Stringer for answering all my questions) - now thinking about talking DW into buying 75 point add-on at BCV for my 41st :D

Hello everyone

My DH and I became DVC members in March. We bought a resale and decided on OKW, basically choosing space over location. Also the clown at Luna Park gives me the creeps!!!

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!