UK ticket - still best deal IMHO

So why do Canadian resident tickets need to be validated at Guest Services with your Canadian passport , but UK ones don't???? That seems really odd to me!

Because there is no residency requirement for the UK tickets.

And....with the UK tickets you get actual tickets that are sent to you...they can be linked to your MDE app right away...no need to go to guest services.

This is awesome! I don’t know when we’ll get to go again but this information is going in my files. Thanks!!

I would guess that proof of residency would only be needed if the tickets were bought direct from Disney as a UK deal.

I tried to purchase tickets but my credit card kept refusing to pay, called credit card company I'm good for out of country purchases. My cousin had the same issue.

I tried to purchase tickets but my credit card kept refusing to pay, called credit card company I'm good for out of country purchases. My cousin had the same issue.

Sorry to hear that, we had no issue with that particular vendor.

So if I am a US resident can I purchase the 14 day ultimate ticket from this site and link them to my MDE account? Or Do you need to be a UK Resident?

So if I am a US resident can I purchase the 14 day ultimate ticket from this site and link them to my MDE account? Or Do you need to be a UK Resident?

Residency is not a requirement....but you will have to check whether the vendor will send it to the US.

Thank you for sharing this. I was going to purchase my tickets this week. I'm going to look into this option.

The recent Canadian tickets have blockout dates such as this Christmas period. Does this UK one have blockout date too?

The recent Canadian tickets have blockout dates such as this Christmas period. Does this UK one have blockout date too?
Not that I am aware...but check the fine print. I didn’t find anything in the fine print myself but always good to check.

Their FAQ mentions that Amex is only accepted by phone. If that is the card you used this might be why....

upload_2018-9-7_19-21-58.png

So why do Canadian resident tickets need to be validated at Guest Services with your Canadian passport , but UK ones don't???? That seems really odd to me!
I believe it's because the Canadian resident tickets are a promotional discount only offered to draw in Canadians. It sounds like these are the regular tickets offered to UK residents, not discounted by Disney although they seem like a great buy.

Right now with the Canadian residence offer on Disney website, isn't it cheaper to buy those? If i read it correctly, the UK website is charging 395 Pounds which is $519 USD for the 7 day park hopper plus and with the Canadian special that 7 day PH plus is $435 USD. Is there something extra in the UK pass that I'm missing that makes it worth buying the 7 day PH from them? Thanks!

Right now with the Canadian residence offer on Disney website, isn't it cheaper to buy those? If i read it correctly, the UK website is charging 395 Pounds which is $519 USD for the 7 day park hopper plus and with the Canadian special that 7 day PH plus is $435 USD. Is there something extra in the UK pass that I'm missing that makes it worth buying the 7 day PH from them? Thanks!

It does include memory maker as well so depending on how many people need tickets it could be better. Also, other than having to choose a year, I don't see any mention on the UK site about the blackout period on the CAD deal tickets over Christmas. Could be an issue for some I think? But I'd say do the math and see what works best. It's nice to know there is another option any way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!