UK ultimate 14 day park ticket

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Has anyone been able to purchase the 14 day tickets from the UK site? I've seen nothing that limits those tickets to UK residents only, but would feel much better if I could hear from someone outside the UK that has used them. ☺️

Yes, I want to know this too, I want the 21 day ticket, but don’t know if it will work, so annoying there’s nothing for Australians, it’s so expensive to get there from here.

just curious, what do the 14 and 21 day tickets typically cost

When we purchased the U.K. tickets we had to use a U.K. credit/debit card and had to proved a valid U.K. address.

Right now, I believe it is £459 for the 14 day ticket (14 days for the price of 7) and £499 for the 21 day ticket

I found it here:
https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/tickets/
Only can purchase with UK credit card and billing address. BUT, I believe it can be used by a non-UK resident. I'd have to check with a friend in the UK, but she has family in the US and comes every few years to spend 2-3 weeks at the parks (they live on the East Coast). I think she buys them the UK tickets so they don't have to buy APs.

Right now, I believe it is £459 for the 14 day ticket (14 days for the price of 7) and £499 for the 21 day ticket

I found it here:
https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/tickets/
Only can purchase with UK credit card and billing address. BUT, I believe it can be used by a non-UK resident. I'd have to check with a friend in the UK, but she has family in the US and comes every few years to spend 2-3 weeks at the parks (they live on the East Coast). I think she buys them the UK tickets so they don't have to buy APs.
WOW the 14 and 21 day are quite a bargain

I'd love it if you could check, I have a good friend in the UK that would buy the tickets for me and I'd transfer her the money, but it's whether they ask for ID at the gates I guess.

I'd love it if you could check, I have a good friend in the UK that would buy the tickets for me and I'd transfer her the money, but it's whether they ask for ID at the gates I guess.
We purchased UK tickets for ourselves (UK residents) and another family travelling with us (non UK residents) and we had no issue. The only catch might be with Magic Bands - at the time they did not ship to the U.K. so we collected at check in. Unless you already have bands you would probably have to buy them separately and get them shipped to your address.

Before the actual Brexit, all EU residents were able to buy Ultimate Tickets in the UK.
EU based businesses could sell to every EU resident.

I know of other Germans, who had bought only Ultimate Tickets with a german adress and german credit card.
But I also know some Swiss people, who could not buy tickets, because Switzerland while being in Europe is not part of the European Union.

Since Brexit happend and Covid19 temporarily ended any vacation planing for '21, I don't know if EU resident will be able to buy these tickets from Disney UK in the future.

Brexit happend and Covid19 temporarily ended any vacation planing for '21, I don't know if EU resident will be able to buy these tickets from Disney UK in the future.

Yeah there was a mention of that on the UK Disney page. I'm not buying them yet, so I suppose it just adds another thing to my "watching and waiting" list.

We purchased UK tickets for ourselves (UK residents) and another family travelling with us (non UK residents) and we had no issue. The only catch might be with Magic Bands - at the time they did not ship to the U.K. so we collected at check in. Unless you already have bands you would probably have to buy them separately and get them shipped to your address.

We're staying offsite, so we'll have to purchase our own magic bands anyway :thumbsup2

We live in Sweden and book through the UK site and in the future will use the Irish site since it is still part of the EU

I live in Australia and we used the 14 day ticket from ATD uk last September. It was very easy to do. I paid via my travel Visa card that I loaded with £’s. She did had to call me to do it over the phone but we just arranged a suitable time and processed it over the phone.
Some ppl get them posted to them (for an extra few) but we just used the confirmation code and loaded it onto MDE. Absolutely zero issues on checkin. It was great and will 1000% be doing it again.

Apologies I’m a bit late to this thread but I too have purchased and used the 14 day Ultimate Tickets, just don’t purchase them from Disney. Purchase them from a reputable reseller. We used Orlando Attraction Tickets but there are several others such as Floridatix and Attraction Tickets Direct. There is absolutely no issue using these tickets no matter where you are from. Disney’s only condition is they will not allow them to be mailed to a US address, they don’t care who used them. We even had to resolve an issue with the tickets and my wife’s fingerprint. Showed the tickets and her Australian drivers licence, they didn’t bat an eyelid. As I said, just don’t get them from Disney. My experience with them was in 2018.

On the purchase screen at Disney UK, you have the option to choose one of these countries only:

On the purchase screen at Disney UK, you have the option to choose one of these countries only:
That is true, so if you want these tickets delivered to Australia, don’t use the Disney UK website, use one of the resellers I mentioned in post #18 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter