Ultimate day of thrills tour

We did it and thought it was worth every penny. Eleven attractions in the FP+ line (or backstage entrance), lunch at Sunshine Seasons, van transportation between parks (enter through back entrance) and bottled water in the vans. When you break it down to a per hour rate it’s not a huge cost for what you get. I highly recommended it!

Yes done it twice. Loved it each time was better when they had the site down place at HS ( I think the brown durby) but still good at the place at EPCOT. just wish they did TT

We did it and thought it was worth every penny. Eleven attractions in the FP+ line (or backstage entrance), lunch at Sunshine Seasons, van transportation between parks (enter through back entrance) and bottled water in the vans. When you break it down to a per hour rate it’s not a huge cost for what you get. I highly recommended it!

We just did this tour on May 28! I will second every bit of what Holden said. It was FANTASTIC! I have girls that are 9, and 6, and they also enjoyed asking the guides to ride some of the rides with them. It was very quick paced, but the 6 year old didn't complain at all. It was a super hot day, and it was great knowing we were getting right onto rides without any of the normal wait times. If money were not an issue, I would enjoy doing this tour on every trip!

We just did this tour on May 28! I will second every bit of what Holden said. It was FANTASTIC! I have girls that are 9, and 6, and they also enjoyed asking the guides to ride some of the rides with them. It was very quick paced, but the 6 year old didn't complain at all. It was a super hot day, and it was great knowing we were getting right onto rides without any of the normal wait times. If money were not an issue, I would enjoy doing this tour on every trip!
Can I ask what rides you did at the studios. We have the tour booked for November 9th

Can I ask what rides you did at the studios. We have the tour booked for November 9th

We rode Rock'N'Roller Coaster, Toy Story Midway Mania, Slinky Dog Dash, Star Tours, and ended at Tower of Terror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter