Ultimate Disney Classics VIP Tour- Anyone Take It Lately

carimar

Mouseketeer
We have some extra money for our upcoming trip, so I’ve been eyeing this tour. DD is not a thrill-rider and the tour is 4 hours of 10 classic rides in MK. I would do it on a busy day, so it would take the stress out of the afternoon. Has anyone done this lately? After reading about the refresh method, for a party of two, am I better off refreshing to get these rides in instead?

Hello! (My first comment on the DisBoards) My husband and I took our toddlers to Disney (3 and 2) last November and the Classics VIP Tour was totally worth it. I was overwhelmed with planning and my husband didn't want to spend "most of the trip in lines". It worked out perfectly for for us. We met with our guides in the morning and they gifted everyone in our tour with a plaid lanyard with a VIP Tour badge. We rode a few rides before stopping for a snack at Gaston's (cinnamon bun and frosty apple juice). The ONLY downfall is that even though the tour is promoted as kid friendly the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion were too much for our kiddos - everything else they enjoyed! The tour was over just in time for the parade (they gifted us a VIP pin at the end, which I loved because I am a pin collector). We watched the parade right in front of Liberty Tree Tavern and once it was over had a great sit down lunch there. I had 3 FastPasses booked for after lunch and then we headed back to our hotel and called it a great a day at the park. It's worth it. We are going back in October and going to do the Private VIP Tour to have more flexibility and a more personal touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!