ultimate ticket to dvc annual pass

dazza5931

Mouseketeer
hi guys booking a deal that includes ultimate ticket in my package and would like to know if I could upgrade my ticket to dvc premium annual pass as will be travelling back home to wdw year after to get more use out of annual pass package includes free dining should I upgrade on arrival or at end of package as im not sure if it will affect my package thanks :thumbsup2

Have never done it myself but this thread might be helpful.

From what I understand, you can use the ticket but if you use any of the 'extras' (water parks, DQ etc.) you would have to upgrade to a PAP.

I have done it myself several times. Ive always done it at the beginning of my stay so i can make use of the discounts :)

Noticed that the Disney Vacation Club discounted Premium Annual Pass has recently increased by about $26 to $621.96 whereas the renewal price has actually gone down by about $16 to $526.11.

While the basic Annual Pass is now $494.16 with a renewal price of $419.61.

Noticed that the Disney Vacation Club discounted Premium Annual Pass has recently increased by about $26 to $621.96 whereas the renewal price has actually gone down by about $16 to $526.11.

While the basic Annual Pass is now $494.16 with a renewal price of $419.61.

Yes they went up with the rest of the Disney prices on 2 June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter