Um.. panicked a little.. the online ADRs have changed?

Dizzy over Disney

Mouseketeer
since last May? It seems so much easier last year :confused3

I remember last year, I saved my confirmation number so I wouldn't have to worry about doing that. I can't figure out how to do it.

Help?

You should have received an email listing your reservations and confirmation numbers.

since last May? It seems so much easier last year :confused3

I remember last year, I saved my confirmation number so I wouldn't have to worry about doing that. I can't figure out how to do it.

Help?
There's no way to "save" them to view on the site. The best thing is to hand copy (or copy and paste into a document) the confirmation numbers as well as the phone number used for booking.

They've changed a lot since last May though, since the system wasn't started until June ;) (but, if your trip was in the same time, you would have done them later, since it was 90 days out at the time).

You should have received an email listing your reservations and confirmation numbers.
Should is the operative word. It's been funky lately.

Yah! :cheer2: I am not losing my mind! You are right... last year it was 90 days out.. so it was in August or around there...

I cannot get it to work at all and I am soooooo frustrated! :confused::sick::mad::sad2::guilty:

What kinds of problems are you all having? I booked a couple reservations this morning for my trip next week and had no issues with the online system.

Okay.. so I go to the page... here it is.. just in case I am wrong...

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/

I type in my first restaurant... it pulls up its page. I go to make a reservation and then... the calendar will not come up, so I type in a fake date (October 22) and up pops a windown with a "You have chosen to open quote... when I try to open it.. it won't :(

THis was sooo easy last year. :confused:

Have you made sure that you have registered your resort reservation first...once you do...you will then be able to access the calendar...

Have you made sure that you have registered your resort reservation first...once you do...you will then be able to access the calendar...

Do you have to register it each time you log on or just the first time? And where do you do it?

I've been playing around with it today and I seem to go in circles.

:surfweb:

Do you have to register it each time you log on or just the first time? And where do you do it?

I've been playing around with it today and I seem to go in circles.

:surfweb:
You will have to associate your resort reservation each time.

In technical terms, you associate the reservation to the current session. This carries over into the ADRs you make (for pre-pay purposes) as well as carries into the available dates (for 180+10). Once the session is closed (closing the browser or timing out), you will have to reassociate the reservation with the new session (created when you go back to the page).

You should not have to register for website access each time, but simply log in. Also of note, the +10 days will not display until you are at the 180 day mark. Even at 181 days out, it will just show the day before you check in (something that confusing many people). And, sometimes it will hitch back a day late at night as well (another thing which throws lots of people off).

@Dizzy
Mind if you share how you solved the "quote.htm" issue on your side? I know it's a local issue (as in, relating to the user's system), but I haven't seen it myself so I'll typically go the "Clear Cache and/or Try a Different Browser" route. I'm thinking that's right, but confirmation on someone who's actually done it will be helpful :).

I simply logged in to the disney world website, picked my restaurant, date and time, and made the reservation. I got a confirmation number e-mailed to me, and at no point did I have to enter the dates I was travelling to Disney World.

Maybe the UK version of the website is slightly different??

I had the same computer issues with the site yesterday. I closed out my browser, reopened, and it worked fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter