*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded via the Inbox message that went out a couple of weeks ago that I would be interested, and it didn't matter who got the reservation that I would be interested. If I can't be added, no worries, just take my name off the list,

I have you included in the total count - just hadn't heard preference for category (unless I missed that part), so if you are ok with Category 2 then I will just add you to that section ... other option is we try to get smaller tables in Category 1 (they didn't have another table of 10)

I have you included in the total count - just hadn't heard preference for category (unless I missed that part), so if you are ok with Category 2 then I will just add you to that section ... other option is we try to get smaller tables in Category 1 (they didn't have another table of 10)

The category doesn't matter.

I don't get a chance to check the boards as much as I used to (after staring at a computer all day at work, I don't turn on my computer at home) and I just had a quick chance to check here at work today, so I didn't see the post about what category I would like.

hi this is my first time posting on the DIS boards, am looking forward to my first DIS event, going solo. i am interested in doing breakfast at the Plaza restaurant at MK

:welcome:

Apologies for not having updated this already but as of now the Plaza is ending serving breakfast prior to our event. So for now we are planning on just grabbing breakfast at Sleepy Hallow - if they add breakfast back to the Plaza we can adjust.

I did add you to the list of people interested in the first page post

Hello,
I am also interested in attending the Welcome Party on Aug. 7 as well as the Hoop De Doo revue on Aug. 9. Assuming I get registered, I'll be going to the DVC Moonlight Magic on Aug 8 (I am a DVC member) as well as the H2O night at Typhoon Lagoon. Also interested in the pre party meet up at Victoria Falls.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Dis'ers. Please let me know if you need any help with the unofficial events. Thanks.

Last edited:
**** Hoop Dee Doo Update ****

Thanks to all who have responded in regards to what Category Seating they prefer. Most people wanted Category 1 and that has filled up. Given that, and the fact that I think some of the people said they would beok with either also would prefer Category 1 I did look into if there is any other Category 1 seating and there is, but smaller groups. I found, for example, a table of 6. Would those in Category 2 prefer to stay there as one larger group or see about making smaller tables in Category 1?

Here is the list as it stands:

Category 1 (max 25 spots)
1. @PrncessA
2. PrncessA's guest 1
3. PrncessA's guest 2
4. PrncessA's guest 3
5. PrncessA's guest 4
6. PrncessA's guest 5
7. TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin
8. TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin's Mom
9. @dina444444
10. @wnwardii
11. @skittles67
12. skittles67's friend
13. @k8Davies
14. @Tiggerette
15. @Ravens girl
16. TheMaxRebo's Friend Jaso
17. TheMaxRebo's Friend Liz
18. @TheMaxRebo
19. TheMaxRebo's wife
20. @PolkaDotPanda
21. PolkaDotPanda's husband
22. @wiihoo888
23. wiihoo888's husband
24. @AMusicLifeForMe
25. AMusicLifeForMe's Dad
I'm still interested -

Category 2 (max 10 spots)
1. @gberg
2. @Kathleen Glasgow
3. @SG131
4. @Vernon Wolfe

No response yet from:
- @Maytulip32 (2 spots)
- @poohj80 (2 spots)
- @WorldExplorer
- @1Grumpy9

Thanks!

**** end Hoop Dee Doo Update ****

also, since I am a DVC member how we are arranging partnering with folks who want to go to Moonlight Magic ?- I can register for myself and 3 additional guests - thanks.

also, since I am a DVC member how we are arranging partnering with folks who want to go to Moonlight Magic ?- I can register for myself and 3 additional guests - thanks.

Apologies that I didn't see/get your response before! I'll put you down as still interested. ... @PrncessA do you think that Cat2 table for 10 could become 11? or should we just wait to see if someone else drops out?

Honestly I am not sure the best way to do this - a lot of people have expressed interest though not all/many are DVC. Maybe wait and see how many DVC people are able to get tickets when they can be booked and see how many extra spots we have and fill them up?

If there are specific people that you know and would want to invite to join you also fine to just reach out to them directly and sort of handle it that way ... I don't think there is an ideal way

Honestly I am not sure the best way to do this - a lot of people have expressed interest though not all/many are DVC. Maybe wait and see how many DVC people are able to get tickets when they can be booked and see how many extra spots we have and fill them up?

If there are specific people that you know and would want to invite to join you also fine to just reach out to them directly and sort of handle it that way ... I don't think there is an ideal way
Ok thank you.

That sounds nice! I’m hoping if it’s less chaotic it’ll be easier to find someone to help take pictures too. As a solo traveler that’s the one thing I worry about with character meals. But I wanted to try somewhere different this trip. I decided to go with the dining plan this time since it will force me to stop and take some breaks in the August heat.

perhaps you can ask the handlers to take your picture?

Hello,
I am also interested in attending the Welcome Party on Aug. 7 as well as the Hoop De Doo revue on Aug. 9. Assuming I get registered, I'll be going to the DVC Moonlight Magic on Aug 8 (I am a DVC member) as well as the H2O night at Typhoon Lagoon. Also interested in the pre party meet up at Victoria Falls.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Dis'ers. Please let me know if you need any help with the unofficial events. Thanks.
myself ewrtomco along with my sister carma3 and our mom Rosa are also DVC members and are also doing the welcome party and the moonlight magic

I'm also DVC member who along with my sister, ewrtomco and our mother are planning to go to Moonlight Magic. I'm will be trying to register for four guests so this way we can include anyone who might not be able to register for it.

OK, here are our ADRs...

6 Aug Tuesday 6:30 Sanaa
7 Aug Wednesday none
8 Aug Thursday 7:00 Le Cellier
9 Aug Friday 7:50 Toledo
10 Aug Saturday 7:30 Tiffins
11 Aug Sunday none

Other events

8 August 8:00 Marceline to Magic Kingdom

My wife and I would be interested in the DVC Moonlight Magic event but are not DVC members....

Thanks

OK, here are our ADRs...

6 Aug Tuesday 6:30 Sanaa
7 Aug Wednesday none
8 Aug Thursday 7:00 Le Cellier
9 Aug Friday 7:50 Toledo
10 Aug Saturday 7:30 Tiffins
11 Aug Sunday none

Other events

8 August 8:00 Marceline to Magic Kingdom

My wife and I would be interested in the DVC Moonlight Magic event but are not DVC members....

Thanks
Those are amazing Resturants, We have eaten at Sanaa and Tiffins. We have to wait until June to sign up for Moonlight magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter