*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI since we had been talking about drinks at Dahlia's tomorrow evening ... A transformer blew at Gran Destino and currently half the hotel is without power and the Dahlia lounge is closed. I will monitor but I'd not fixed by tomorrow afternoon we likely will switch locations to the boardwalk
Another option is Three Bridges Bar & Grill. I haven’t heard today if the resort is back to normal.

I was curious if anyone was planning on going to the park on the 9th who didnt get a ticket to see what might be left over.
New to the area and heard that they usually have overstock from the events go there. Any tips?

Just an FYI since we had been talking about drinks at Dahlia's tomorrow evening ... A transformer blew at Gran Destino and currently half the hotel is without power and the Dahlia lounge is closed. I will monitor but I'd not fixed by tomorrow afternoon we likely will switch locations to the boardwalk

I’m hanging in the Chronos Club and all is good, Dahlia should be good to go tonight, I’ll double check

Just an FYI to people flying in today - there are delays at MCO due to lightening in the area - we have landed but stuck on the runway as gates aren't open - so if you were right on timing for planned activities, just be mindful

Sorry for the late reply- unfortunately I had to cancel my trip at the last minute.

Please remove me from any reservations if it hasn’t already been done. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Wishing everyone safe travels and hope you all have a great time this week!

Hey y'all, Finishing up packing, and fly out Wednesday. It looks like I won't have room for Pride Dorothy, BUT I do have a blue checkered shirt. I'm bringing that and plan to put the light green bandana in my hair. :)

Wed night sing-along with YeeHaw Bob is a go as long as I arrive on time. I read about the delays at MCO, so hoping for the best. I'll be wearing a crazy bright lime green lace top and pink/orange/melon undershirt with sheer orange/melon skirt.

Sat. Night Glow party is on, but not all of my paint supplies arrived. I got a note in my box that some of the items were on backorder. :/ So I'll have a few fun items, and some glow-in-the-dark bracelets to share.

See y'all real soon!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!! I’m arriving Friday. I’m a little late to be asking, but has a day been chosen for the lunch at Disney Springs? I know it says possibly Saturday. I’d like to be added to the list for that if it’s not too late.

If anyone would be interested in doing dinner at Disney Springs on Monday, I will be heading over there then and looking at trying something different (this trip is my opportunity to try new things being a solo traveler).

If anyone would be interested in doing dinner at Disney Springs on Monday, I will be heading over there then and looking at trying something different (this trip is my opportunity to try new things being a solo traveler).
My friends birthday is Monday, and he talked about maybe a Springs trip. I'll post here if we go, and knowing him, we won't know till that morning. If we do go--- it's almost certain we're going to Hangar bar, and a BBQ crawl between Homecomin' and Polite Pig. Sorry that I can't plan ahead- it's not my birthday and I can't force a non-planner to be an obsessive, I mean thorough, planner like me. ;) :) Hope you have oodles of fun!!

There's a weather hold at MCO right now. Im stuck at BNA. They said it was a hold of 50min.
I'll get to yee-haw bob as soon as I can, but likely not early enough to score a table. *le sigh* See y'all soon.... or when the rain delay lets up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter