*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d definitely be up for illuminations and maybe regland road if it doesn’t conflict with official meetup stuff. This is my first dis meet so I’m not really sure how many events the team plans but I want to make sure I do some of those. Everything sounds like so much fun, we need an extra week!

We cannot wait! I am Thiabelle (Cynthia IRL) and my DD will be joining me- she will be 18. We are staying at POFQ Aug 7th-11th.
Would be interested in anything that helps us meet fellow Dis-ers (both of us are terribly shy around new people). Quick question- Would love to do the "Bucket Crawl" but I don't drink alcohol (and obviously DD doesn't)- is the Crawl appropriate for non drinkers?
Also interested in the day at UO. We summer in Tampa so we can be flexible- and we will have a car so would be happy to help with carpooling.

ewrtomco and I along with our mother would definitely be interested in this.

I've added this and listed you all and @Ron from Michigan as interested

We did the Homecomin' lunch the day of the party and was a nice option for people who were maybe looking to take the day of the party a bit easy / not do a park day that day

Please add me to list for bucketcrawl and trivia. Also, you can post my name Crystal Bartley. Thanks for doing all of this. Is there a facebook group for this like last time?

I haven't started a Facebook group or seen one yet. We can definitely do that though if people found it useful last time

We cannot wait! I am Thiabelle (Cynthia IRL) and my DD will be joining me- she will be 18. We are staying at POFQ Aug 7th-11th.
Would be interested in anything that helps us meet fellow Dis-ers (both of us are terribly shy around new people). Quick question- Would love to do the "Bucket Crawl" but I don't drink alcohol (and obviously DD doesn't)- is the Crawl appropriate for non drinkers?
Also interested in the day at UO. We summer in Tampa so we can be flexible- and we will have a car so would be happy to help with carpooling.

Well, we are just making this "Bucket Crawl" thing up as we go - so we can make it appropriate for whatever we want! Obviously you'd need to be ok with being around people who are drinking but given the time inbetween stops (and the cost of drinks at Disney) I don't expect it to be full of a bunch of drunks or anything.

Most places will have some specialty non-alcoholic drinks as well. I know Sebastien's Bistro, where there is talk of getting a meal during this does.

DD and I don't drink alcohol and are planning on joining the (terrifying) skyliner crawl assuming we work up the courage to get on board the (terrifying) skyliner :blush:.
I've gone on pub crawls before and i always find them fun even though i don't drink - well i drink...just not alcohol :goodvibes
there's always something to order, even if it's just diet coke :)

is the Crawl appropriate for non drinkers?
Absolutely. All bars have non-alcoholic options and regular soda and juices. And you don't need to drink everywhere you go at all. We did the drink around the world with Corey and Julie last time and our daughter was not quite 21 yet so couldn't have alcohol. She still had a great time and she did get a couple of specialty non-alcoholic drinks along the way.

DD and I don't drink alcohol and are planning on joining the (terrifying) skyliner crawl assuming we work up the courage to get on board the (terrifying) skyliner :blush:.
I've gone on pub crawls before and i always find them fun even though i don't drink - well i drink...just not alcohol :goodvibes
there's always something to order, even if it's just diet coke :)

Thank you so much! I love the (terrifying) idea of the Skyliners and I don't mind being around people who are drinking- sometimes it can be a hoot!

If only Coke Zero was offered everywhere- or at least everywhere I am

I haven't started a Facebook group or seen one yet. We can definitely do that though if people found it useful last time
The FB Group was helpful last time with keeping certain things “together” since it allowed for different convos to be threaded together instead of mixed in with other convos like what can happen on the boards sometimes.

The one that we used for last year is active, some people left, but we can change the name and keep it going if you want. Or a new one can be created as well.

Thank you so much! I love the (terrifying) idea of the Skyliners and I don't mind being around people who are drinking- sometimes it can be a hoot!

If only Coke Zero was offered everywhere- or at least everywhere I am

The skyline freaks me out a bit too, but I don’t want to miss out on this. Perhaps there may be some of us that want to Follow everyone in the buckets while “Ubering around the world” and meet them there :)

Also @Max Rebo - add Me and my husband to the bucket crawl event. I’ll take an Uber, if I don’t get the courage to get in the bucket. Lol! And also add me, my husband, and daughter to the pre party meetup & trivia events.

Finally, I’d be happy to be in charge of the teen meetup planning.

Yay! It’s so far away, but I’m so excited!

I'm assuming in the 1st Post you mean 2019? On my screen it says 2018.

Thanks for organizing and scheduling all of this, Phil.

The skyline freaks me out a bit too, but I don’t want to miss out on this. Perhaps there may be some of us that want to Follow everyone in the buckets while “Ubering around the world” and meet them there :)

Also @Max Rebo - add Me and my husband to the bucket crawl event. I’ll take an Uber, if I don’t get the courage to get in the bucket. Lol! And also add me, my husband, and daughter to the pre party meetup & trivia events.

Finally, I’d be happy to be in charge of the teen meetup planning.

Yay! It’s so far away, but I’m so excited!

Thanks for volunteering for leading the teen event - put in that and the other updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!