Unable to cancel??

Cynner

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having this problem?
I have a phantom reservation on my schedule for my Christmas trip at Boma. I've tried to cancel it multiple times, and it says I can't cancel it online, that I have to call. I called, waiting forever, finally got through to a CSR and they said it's already canceled. Yet, it still shows online (for a week now, not just immediately or anything). I don't have an email with the cancelation notice - I might have gotten it and just deleted it as I had so many confirmation/cancelation (I know, lesson learned, saving all those from now on). The CSR says I won't get charged for not showing as it's not in the system - yet I still see it!

Now, I'm unable to cancel reservations for my Feb trip too!

This happened to me this past September. We had a 1900 park fare reservation that showed on our account even though it was cancelled. It didn’t disappear until the actual time for the reservation. Never got charged for the no show.
Maybe there is a customer service email you could get a reply from so that you have something in writing and can have peace of mind?

I had the same problem tonight. I calle the number and he said it was already cancelled.

Deleting the app and reinstalling may fix it.
It also may delete all your ADRs, hotel reservations, and FPs, too...
I wouldn't do it.
I'd just wait for it to clear on its own.
Computers are glitchy.

Deleting the app won’t delete your actual reservations. That’s not how apps/websites work . If it’s an issue with stale data in the app, deleting the app and reinstalling will just force it to grab up to date data.

Does it show up correctly for you in the website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter