Unable to edit signature

I had to make a new username...bleh. Now I need 10 posts to do anything. I've sent two emails to the admin with no response.

I have well over 10 posts and I have been able to edit my characters in my signature before. For some reason, I can't anymore. What am I doing wrong?

so you have to hit 10 most to be able to edit your signature??? seems kinda wrong... i mean i did mine back in 2014 and be out for a while..

so you have to hit 10 most to be able to edit your signature??? seems kinda wrong... i mean i did mine back in 2014 and be out for a while..

Welcome back! The DISboards shifted to a new software in early 2015, so yes it was possible to have a signature with fewer posts prior to that time. The new software now requires 10 posts for certain features to unlock. It looks like you now have more than 10 posts so you should be good.

So, is there a prize for being the oldest member with the fewest posts, lol? I joined in 2001 and only have 9 posts according to the site. I visit sites when we're getting ready for a trip and don't post unless I truly can't find answers to my questions in existing posts which means very few posts.

Took some searching to figure out why the heck I can't change my signature which is significantly outdated. I had at least 10 posts prior to the board changeover (I know because I had to get up to 10 to PM someone about our 2014 Disneyland trip) but now I'm back to 9 for some reason. So, here's good ole #10 so I can get access to my outdated signature info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!