Unbirthday Shirts & a birthday shirt

itsjustryan

Mouseketeer
For our upcoming trip we will be celebrating 2 birthday and in an effort to make the trip a little more special for every one, we are hoping to get everyone unbirthday shirts.

We are hoping for a total of 7 unbirthday shirt designs.

Here are the names and favorite characters to help with inspiration:

Name -- Favorite Characters
Dad -- Donald, The Caterpillar
Mom -- Ariel, Cheshire Cat
Nick -- Eeyore, Mad Hatter
Zack -- Tigger, March Hare
Todd -- Pooh, White Rabbit
Chase -- Maui, Dormouse
Pike -- Pluto, Tweedle Dee and Dum

We would like a design for Zack who will be turning 8 on the trip.

Please ask any questions that will help with your creative process.

thank you very much.

So, before I maybe try and do something, I need clarification. You would want it to say like, "It's my very merry unbirthday" on Dad, Mom, Nick, Todd, Chase, and Pike? And on the shirt for Zack, it should say, "It's my birthday?"

Yes that is what we are looking for, with one addition. We are wanting an "It's my very merry unbirthday" design for Zack as well for another persons birthday while we are there. thank you!

Ok, I tried my best and did all these for you. After three days of working on them I will be happy if I don't see Alice In WonderLand stuff for a while. :rotfl:
I added them to your album in my Flickr. :)

IMG_8476.JPG

these look awesome!! Thank you so much. I looked in the meet the Disigners thread and did not see a link to your Flickr. Can you send me a direct link. A pm if okay if you don’t want to post the link.

Thank you again!

these look awesome!! Thank you so much. I looked in the meet the Disigners thread and did not see a link to your Flickr. Can you send me a direct link. A pm if okay if you don’t want to post the link.

Thank you again!

It's the same link I sent you in a pm the other day, I will send it again. The reason why we don't post it publicly is because people were stealing the things we made here for free and then they were selling it on eBay and etsy. 😕 that's one big reason why a lot of people stopped designing. :(

Thank you so much for your time. I completely understand the need to no share a link publicly.

I made a comment to my wife about how different this forum is compared to 2014 for our first trip. It is a shame that people steal intellectual property and ruin it for everyone.

Thank you again!

I know, it's sad, there were so many great things being made here. You're very welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!