Undecided - Tiffins, Flying Fish, or Sebastian's Bistro

juuuliebeth

Mouseketeer
I love trying new restaurants at the parks, but for my upcoming trip, I only have limited slots to try them. These three are high on my list, and for the life of me, I can't decide which one I'd rather try. I'm a fairly adventurous eater, but can be picky about some things. I'm usually a chicken/fish kind of gal and rarely order steaks. Anyone have strong feelings about any of these three?

Tiffins - I've heard such great things, and with the QS in Animal Kingdom being so reliable, I haven't ventured into the TS in this park.
Flying Fish - I love seafood, and again I've heard some rave reviews. I've also never been to the Boardwalk area, and would like to explore that.
Sebastian's Bistro - I'm staying at Pop, so this would be convenient, plus the menu looks amazing.

FYI - I'm a CM visiting from out of town, and we get an extra discount at these, which is a factor on them being my finalists. Price isn't a consideration.

Haven't tried Sebastian's but have eaten at Tiffins and Flying Fish. We love Tiffins, it's one of the few TS that we actually repeat, we love to try new places so try not to. We had mixed feelings about Flying Fish. The food was good but the night we went there our service sucked. We will try it again some day in hopes that it was just a one off as far as service.

If you have time and you never been to the boardwalk area I would chose Flying Fish. The food is excellent but the area is great. When we do a non theme park day, this is one of our spots to go to.
We explore the BWV, BC, VC, Swan, and Dolphin along with dinner we can spend a full day there.
If you decide on FF try to finish your meal by 8 there is entertainment on the Boardwalk around that time usually 2 acts.

All three are great. Sebastian’s is about half the price point, as the other two are signatures, so if price doesn’t matter I’d go with a signature. If you haven’t been to the Boardwalk I would have to recommend that. AbracadaBar and the hotel lounge are worth checking out also.

Have not been to Sebastians.
Love Tiffins and Flying Fish. Never had a bad meal at either and we have been to both multiple times.
Don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3.
I really enjoy the Boardwalk at night, but Pandora is also really fun to walk around at night.

I like Tiffin's but to be honest there are 4 Tiffin restaurants in my area. Have never be to Sebatian's but can tell you we've been to Flying Fish at least 4 times and have never been disappointed.

Tiffins and Flying Fish are both great. Tiffins has a more adventurous menu, but all the dishes we had at both restaurants were excellent as was the service.

Love love love Tiffins (food and service was amazing), but I haven’t been to the others.

I haven't been there, but I would pick Sebastian's, mostly because I'm afraid it's inevitably going to be dumbed down over time. Disney restaurants seem to decline in quality as they become more popular.

Thanks everyone for the advice. It was good to know that I couldn't really go wrong. Based on menu options and location, I'm going to go with Sebastian's Bistro. I'll be in Epcot that day, and it's a Skyliner ride away. The menu looked better to me than Flying Fish, and Animal Kingdom was just too far. Here's hoping it lives up to expectations!

Good choice with Sebastians, but as others have said you really could't go wrong. Their pull apart rolls are divine and if you are feeling adventurous the curry goat (part of the taste of caribbean choices) is one of the best things I've had on property. If I had to do it again I'd order 3 helpings of goat instead of the other options though the jerk chicken was pretty good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter