Undercover Tourist for tickets?

drpixel

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried getting their tickets from Undercover Tourist? Wondering if they are legit. I'm looking to get 2 day park-to-park tickets and they are currently offering a third day free.

Do a search, lots of people use them with positive results.

I just got the same tickets for July they came quickly in the mail and although I havent used them yet they appear legit.

Use them for both WDW and Universal multiple times. Excellent customer service. If you sign up for the Mouse Savers newsletter, it includes a link for a bit more of a discount.

Use them for both WDW and Universal multiple times. Excellent customer service. If you sign up for the Mouse Savers newsletter, it includes a link for a bit more of a discount.

Thanks for the tip!

I have been using them for both WDW and US tix for about 10 years now. Never an issue, great company, and saved lots of dough along the journey.

Yes they are. We got DGD's Universal ticket there and upgraded her to a Seasonal Pass, got $10 back

Has anyone tried getting their tickets from Undercover Tourist? Wondering if they are legit. I'm looking to get 2 day park-to-park tickets and they are currently offering a third day free.

I've only bought Disney tickets from them, but I plan to purchase Universal tickets before our next trip. It's a nice savings, for sure. They are legit.

I second the great CS. I bought several 7-day PH passes before the last increase and forgot to use the mousesavers link. Kicking myself, I emailed and asked if they could do anything for me (cancel and I'd re-purchase, maybe). They refunded the difference immediately.

Have used them for Disney, universal and sea world. never had a problem ever.

Question for those who have used Undercover Tourist tickets. I currently have a room only reservation for 11/8-11/13 in MDE. I just got the e-tickets and linked them in MDE... easy as can be. I was playing around in the site and was on the Fast Pass link, and it is letting me schedule fast passes for the next thirty day period! Does that mean my tickets are activated, or do they really only activate when we first use them? Will I still be able to do sixty day fast passes for my room reservation? Thanks!

Question for those who have used Undercover Tourist tickets. I currently have a room only reservation for 11/8-11/13 in MDE. I just got the e-tickets and linked them in MDE... easy as can be. I was playing around in the site and was on the Fast Pass link, and it is letting me schedule fast passes for the next thirty day period! Does that mean my tickets are activated, or do they really only activate when we first use them? Will I still be able to do sixty day fast passes for my room reservation? Thanks!
Nope, everything worked just correctly. That's exactly what they are supposed to do.
If you are worried that your tickets have been used, nope. Can't use tickets till you walk in the gate and put your finger on the scanner and your MB or the ticket on the Mickey reader.

Very legit! We have bought WDW and US tics from them several times since 2010. Will use them again as needed. The Mousesavers link is an added bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!