Undercover Tourist Tickets

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
Greetings. I'm planning my first trip to Seaworld. I've used Undercover Tourist for both WDW and Universal in the past and always had a good experience. I'm looking to buy one day tickets for Seaworld in Jan. When I go through the Seaworld website right now you have to pick a single date for one day tix. And the day we're planning isn't the cheapest. When I got to UT they seem to have single day tickets that are good for a whole year without you having to pick specific dates and the rate they have seems to be the cheapest date. Is this real?? This definitely seems to fall into the too good to be true category. I've only ever seen UT have a slight difference in price from theme parks. I've never seen it be substantially better. Has anyone bought these one day tickets that are good for a year? Is there some hidden catch?

Have you clicked through far enough to add them to the cart? UT likes to put the date selection a screen or two deeper sometimes.

I think UT has the Black Friday SW deals up now, maybe those are not date specific?

Have you clicked through far enough to add them to the cart? UT likes to put the date selection a screen or two deeper sometimes.

I think UT has the Black Friday SW deals up now, maybe those are not date specific?
I went back and put them in my cart and no date request. They specifically say good for any day for one year from time of purchase. They are black Fri deal tickets but not the same as the ones on Seaworld which are dated.

Like you, I have had good experiences with UT & would trust their description. You might consider taking screenshots, if the order confirmation doesn't say the same thing. I looked too & it is pretty clear that they are not dated & are good for 1 year.

Just to put it out there, you can add a day at DC for less than $100 more per person, or if you happen to pick Sun 1/21 it is only $116pp total. That would also include Aquatica (which may be irrelevant in Jan).

I bought an UT ticket of How o Scream because they had the old price after SW increased theirs on the website. No problem at the gate, except I had to go to the ticket booth and exchange it for a "real" tickets that could be scanned at the event gate. Not sure if the same if true for a regular park ticket.
It was a minor inconvenience for a good saving.

UT is a reputable website, I would have no problem buying it if it says valid any day and there are no exclusions in the T&C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter