Underwater disposable cameras--where do I get them in FL?

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
Well here in the wild suburbs of Philadelphia, a disposable underwater camera is not be found.. ( I guess no one wants us to see what is really in the Delaware and Shulykill River--never mind the Atlantic Ocean)

I am assuming that these type of cameras are readily available in Florida. Where exactly do I buy them? Is that something a WalMart/Target/grocery store sell? Or do I need to purchase them at a photography store?

I would love to be armed and ready when we arrive at Discovery Cove...

Thanks so much!!

I live in Central NJ and have found these at Target, Walmart and KMart. Have you tried them near you? If you still can't get them, there is a Walmart on 192 that you can probably get them at. There are also several Rite-Aid/Eckerd drug stores that might carry them also.

I also just checked walmart.com for you and they have a Kodak Waterproof camera listed. Here is the URL if you want to try this instead of waiting until you to Florida.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...6&dept=3944&path=0:3944:3946:4416&bti=0&sb=61

I bet you can also check out other online stores like Target too.

Our nearest Walmart is an hour away, and Kmart does not have them, neither does Target... (like I said, no one really wants to see what is under the Delaware River if you know what I mean...)

I'll check that online link, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter