Unexpired Park Hopper

zmpayne

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experiencing in using park hopper passes that do not expire? I have 3 passes from 2003 (on the old hard ticket/card system). I want to plan a quick 2 day trip and just buy one more park hopper to give us two days for two people. When I called Disney about them the last time we went (2018) we already had 4 days booked and they told us that we would need to take them down to WDW to have them converted. Anyone know if there is any way around that or if it is even true? The problem I have with that is, we wont go if we cannot use these tickets. I do not want to get into a situation where we go down there hoping they will work and then not have any tickets. We would like to have these on our account ahead of time to have the peace of mind that it will work. Any input would be much appreciated!

There are several recent threads asking about using old/unexpired tickets that you might look at. If the ticket is the paper type that was never entered into the Disney computer system, the suggestions others are making about trying to book Fast Passes won't work. Typically, you need to take these to Guest Services before you will be able to do anything with them. I thought I also saw someone provide an email address where you can send a photo of the tickets and Disney will verify if they are still good, but have never tried that myself to know if that actually works.

Those old park hoppers are still good, although they will need a one time free treatment. at a ticket booth before they can be used.

The treatment consists of reprinting on a ticket card that works at the entrance tap stations (as opposed to the turnstiles back in 2003) or entering the contents in your My Disney Experience account for use with your Magic Band.

The tickets do not need conversion to near equivalent Theme Park Tickets with specific usage dates and usage lifespans.

We went to Guest Services to have them straightened out. They will work if you're sure the days are still there; they never expire. Since you don't have them liked to an account, you can't get fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!