Unfortunately, I bought my tickets today

LovePug

DIS Veteran
I've never felt this way before because I love going to WDW, but I was really hoping I'd have to cancel this trip due to being pregnant. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out that way. One more month to try before the trip, but I'm losing hope fast. I'm thinking of moving on to adoption because of my age (42).

Thanks for letting me vent.... :bitelip:

:grouphug: Believe me I totally understand. 4 times here with no success. I Have a trip scheduled for november that I'm hoping to have to cancel. good luck to you.

It's been quite a few years, but I hear you. My partner and I tried AI at least four times to no effect. I learned years later that my tubes are blocked, probably from an untreated infection. For us, it all turned out good. We have two terrific adopted kids who are now teens that we couldn't imagine living without. Good Luck!

but my heart goes out to you. Please don't lose hope but as you are already considering it, adoption IS another way to build a loving family.

Thanks, ladies :grouphug: .

RadioFanatic-It sounds like you're still trying. Good luck to you. Are you a member of FF? It's a very helpful site! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter