Unique Offer Code

jemtx

DIS Veteran
I’m so excited. I’ve never gotten one before and we just got an email with a unique offer code. The dates are for very end of March until June. How does the code work? Do I have to call for rates? It says 30% off rooms.

What would be some good quieter times to go in the spring? (I know Disney is never really quiet 😉)
TIA

I’m so excited. I’ve never gotten one before and we just got an email with a unique offer code. The dates are for very end of March until June. How does the code work? Do I have to call for rates? It says 30% off rooms.

What would be some good quieter times to go in the spring? (I know Disney is never really quiet 😉)
TIA

I got one, wouldn't work online. You have to put in your last name and zip code, mine said didn't match. I already have a DVC reservation so I'm not concerned about it.

I don’t think I will ever get one. I book too many trips! :p

Congratulations to all who got one.

We got that also. 20% for Value resorts!!! 25 for moderate. Different % for Deluxe. We always call to book. Just give them the code!

I've gotten them before and it always worked online for me. It is not going to be 30% at every resort; it will vary by resort. But you can get a great deal.

Thanks everyone. Was able to get it to work online. It was 30% off at some deluxe restores, but not all. Tempting prices... but still more expensive than last year at same time. I guess we had a good discount for June last year.

I always have to call. I don't know what combination of last name and zip code they have associated with me, but I can never check online.

I got it too!

We used it and saved almost $1000 on our room next May at Gran Destino Tower!!! I'm so thankful, this couldn't have come at a better time for us. :)

The link in the email worked for me.

NICE, I know how much you've been stressing about the finances for that trip!

We got one this morning and called and booked for May also. So happy to have it done already. Let the planning begin.
Mine worked online but i chose to call instead so i could give them my room request at the same time

I got one today ... but it is addressed to my mother’s name at my address. She is sometimes a guest on my room reservations, but she has her own MDE account.

Wish I could use it, I have a trip planned during the promotion and would love to switch from POFQ to AKL. 🙂

I got one, wouldn't work online. You have to put in your last name and zip code, mine said didn't match. I already have a DVC reservation so I'm not concerned about it.

DebbieB, when are you renting DVC ? Have you done that before? Looking at doing it for June 2020 but a little nervous.
Would love to hear your experience.
Thanks, YO

DebbieB, when are you renting DVC ? Have you done that before? Looking at doing it for June 2020 but a little nervous.
Would love to hear your experience.
Thanks, YO

I own DVC, been a member 20 years. Never rented but from what I’ve heard is go through a broker, make sure you understand the terms of the contract regarding payments and cancellations.

I HAD THIS very thing happen to me and posted it here a few weeks ago. Great news for me from answers I got: CALL and see if you can use the code. There is a chance you CAN!!! I had received in the mail, my address, sister's name. And we had vacationed together quite a few times. Saved me $700!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!