Uniqulo t-shirt sizing?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help me out with Uniqulo t-shirt sizing? We want to order some shirts for our trip but have no idea how they will fit. Are all the Disney tees unisex sizing? Do they fit small or short for standard t-shirts? Thanks!

In the Disney licences I find they run just a little large but I like my tees a little on the loose side so they were fine. Other items, small.

I was going to say that for kids sizes I think they run a little small. I'd order at least a size up, maybe even 2 sizes, for kids.

Thanks! Are they all in men's or unisex sizing? I am usually a medium in t-shirts but hate when the sleeves are at my elbows in the unisex styles! Its hard to tell from the photos online how the tshirts are shaped and being cotton I wasn't sure how much shrinkage to factor in

Uniqlo is basically the Gap of Japan.
What they do sell is a reasonable quality product at an affordable price -- or at least what the Gap used to be here...
With that said they do not slid the size scale as much as other lower price brands. If you are comparing it to designer they will in fact be larger. If you compare it with better sports ware which is designer names found in most department stores with the exception of names Like Saks which will carry both than the sizing will be similar to most names as a few will slide the scale less than others. If you compare it to the Gap, Old navy, Levis and similar lower end names it will run small. If you compare it to very off names and sometimes what you find at places like Burlington where some names send wrong sizing runs it is any ones guess as they usually have poor quality control and a large can be an XXL compared to even the Gap. If shipping permits order 1 see if the size works and once you find the right size it will be consistent.

In my experience when one of my kids was very “ into” it I personally found super thin materials , lower quality overall, stitching errors/threads, and no sizing was consistent thru out multiple lines of clothing,ie long sleeve versus short sleeve and shorts versus long pants. Most sizes ran larger and wider overall.
So glad that phase is well over lol.
I’d order one, try n decide. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter