Universal 2 Day Pass

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
Hi all, we are doing the timeshare tour next week. For our "troubles" we will be getting Qty 2 ADULT 2 DAY PASSES for Universal Studios. According to "them" they are good for both parks and are good FOREVER as long as the two days are used consecutively w/in 7 days. Has anyone run into a problem w/ this? We don't plan on using these passes until October of 2003. Have plans for SeaWorld and then we will be in the world all week long. Any help or comments would be appreciated. If there will be a problem I'll just take the SeaWorld tix but I know $$ wise the Universal are the better "prize". Thanks all

That's what they advertise: "Good forever". Also, when we were there two weeks ago, if you bought a two day ticket, you got a third day free! It was on all the overhead signs as you approach USF front gates & ticket sales. Don't know if that is still on or not. :)

You might want to verify this, but I understand that for those timeshare tickets, you have to go to the same park both days. That kinda threw a wrench in it for us. I wanted to use them at IOA one day, then US the next, and they said that is impossible with those tickets. You have to choose the one park when you get the tickets.
Check it out-
Druz

We just got back from vacation and we did IOA/USF. My husband loves to do those timeshare tours. I refuse to do them so he goes as single. This time he got the IOA/USF tx. 2 adult tx for 2 days. You are correct the tickets are for the same park and have to be used in 7 days BUT........ I went to guest services and a very nice guy by the name of Danny upgraded our tickets to 3 day park hoppers for $33 a ticket. Of course we were already using the first day but for $66 we now each have 2 day park hoppers for next year(they never expire). The extra kicker was that effective immediately that days admission became a park hopper so we went over to IOA and did Spiderman. The wait was 100 minutes but with the complimentary express passes Danny also gave me(he gave me enough for 6 rides) we walked right on. When we left later that nite we still had one pass left for 2 people so we gave it to an older woman who was at the end of the now 120 minute wait line. You should've seen her face. :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: She was happy

can'tgetenufofwdw!

What a nice thing to do!! You defenitely get the gold star today.:)

My tickets say 2 day 2 park on them....we don't have to go to the SAME park each time, do we? After reading this post, you got me wondering, are these time share tickets different??? (we wasn't doing a time share).

A 2 day 2 park pass allows you to go between both parks in a day. It is good for two days. Unused days on a pass never expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter