Universal canadian resident offer

Greenfield1984

DIS Veteran
Im seeing universal offering a canadian resident offer. Unless im mistaken this offer pales in comparison to their 25% off of your package deal no?

I'm interested in the details also. I can't seem to find it on their website.
Also didnt see details. It was simply offered when going to book a package and it gave it as a suggested promotion. Cant tell what the actual promo is and if the quoted price was in usd or cad.

This? It's the 25% offer, but it recognizes that I am Canadian. If you click the "Filter By" dropdown, you can also choose Florida Resident. Pricing is likely in US$.

Edit to add: I just went through again and tried the same mock booking and it was different. I'd say just try to price out the same trip both ways and see which one is best for you.

1705937307683.png

It does come up when you look to book a vacation package. I just checked for my dates and the package is offering more park days than I want and 3 parks instead of 2. The hotel room has gone through the roof compared to the rate I got and the total saving would only be about $20 for my situation. Not worth a change.

Just found this in my email

Get 2 Days Free at Universal Orlando Resort when you purchase a

· 2-Park 2-Day Base Ticket

· 2-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket

· 3-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket

· 3-Park 4-Day Base Ticket (includes 2 days free)

Book by March 13, 2024

Valid for ticket admissions starting from December 14, 2023 to August 28, 2024.

Please note that this pass is not valid on blackout dates from December 19, 2023 - December 31, 2023.

Terms and Conditions below.

https://travel.airmiles.ca/en/trave...ail&utm_content=travelredemption_dt_universal

Just found this in my email

Get 2 Days Free at Universal Orlando Resort when you purchase a

· 2-Park 2-Day Base Ticket

· 2-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket

· 3-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket

· 3-Park 4-Day Base Ticket (includes 2 days free)

Book by March 13, 2024

Valid for ticket admissions starting from December 14, 2023 to August 28, 2024.

Please note that this pass is not valid on blackout dates from December 19, 2023 - December 31, 2023.

Terms and Conditions below.

https://travel.airmiles.ca/en/trave...ail&utm_content=travelredemption_dt_universal
That deal is for everyone, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter