Universal Capacity

KyCoKe16

Mouseketeer
I’m so sorry if this information is already posted somewhere! Has Universal specified how they will be limiting capacity when they reopen? My fiancé and I had a Disney honeymoon planned the week of the 15th that we are in the process of canceling/rearranging and are thinking of adding a few days at Universal in to our updated plans, but I don’t want to purchase tickets if they are only going to be accepting certain types, guests at certain resorts, etc.

Congratulations on the upcoming honeymoon at Disney!

We can only guess how UO plans to handle crowd levels and ride lines when they open.

They may have better direction by the time the parks open to the public on June 5.

The dates of June 1-4 of select groups into the park, could guide UO how to proceed when the parks are open to the general public.

I know many of us have questions and we will have to wait and see.

Thank you! Unfortunately Disney is no longer happening, assuming we get canceled next week. So right now we’re working on a beach/Universal honeymoon.

I guess the best gameplan right now is to go ahead and book a Universal resort and just hold off on buying tickets

I guess the best gameplay right now is to go ahead and book a Universal resort and just hold off on buying tickets
Yes. UO hotels are currently refundable up until 24hrs before check in.

Depending on your length of stay, check out the passholder hotel rates which are available now. Then do the math to see if it will save you money to upgrade one ticket to the Seasonal AP. You can book the AP hotel rate before you actually have the AP in hand.
Shortcut to AP rate page: res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/default.aspx?hgID=641&langID=1&checkin=1/22/2018&nights=1&rooms=1&adults=2&children=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Thank you! I may do that as we have Disney APs so we will get use out of it at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!