Universal Character Site: UPDATED MARCH 2016 PG 7

I'm glad you have found the character index

Hope you and your daughter can find characters she loves

If I can be if any help with the characters, let me know

I heard through the grapevine that the Hop characters have been removed from the park. I have not been recently to confirm, but did go ahead and removed them from the Theme Parks list.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but other than the Universal character breakfast is there anywhere in the parks that you can meet Spongebob? My son is obsessed.

You can meet him in the Spongebob Storepants store, it's the kidzone area just before ET.

Thank you!

You're welcome.........we have no little kids but stopped in to get a pic last year, and as with all the characters the interaction is fabulous........I'm sure your son will love it.........

Is there a list somewhere in this thread about which Marvel characters are available? I've seen Wolverine, Storm, Doctor Doom, and Rogue. I'm wondering if Captain America is there. They have a Captain America Diner (?) but Cap is a Disney property so...?

Is there a list somewhere in this thread about which Marvel characters are available? I've seen Wolverine, Storm, Doctor Doom, and Rogue. I'm wondering if Captain America is there. They have a Captain America Diner (?) but Cap is a Disney property so...?

Post #128 on this thread, I think page 7, has a comprehensive list of all characters appearing at Universal.

I'm sure this is covered elsewhere, but Universal had the deal with Marvel before Disney bought Marvel. It gives Universal exclusive theme park rights to rides and characters east of the Mississippi for most of the well known characters. It was a very long deal, not expiring anytime soon. It's a funny situation now, but it is what it is.

Disney has done some things with Marvel in Disneyland CA and on their cruise ships, but in Orlando it's all Universal. The exception will be a Guardians of the Galaxy ride in Epcot, but those characters were too obscure to be included in the Universal deal.

Doc Brown usually hangs around the area around the Boulangerie/Hello Kitty shop area and towards Terminator.

The Delorean is permanently situated near the Simpsons area along with the train, you can't miss them.

HELLO KITTY is wearing a new director outfit:
33472492452_b1f3635e97_b.jpg

Also, the MADAGASCAR Penguins are back (Private, Rico, and Skipper). I have no idea if it's due to spring break, or if they're a permanent addition.
33472493252_8df0921dd0_b.jpg

great pictures.

I'm TOTALLY excited about the penguins!! I hope they stay. They were a highlight of my very first trip to US and are very special to me. I'd really like to see them again at my next visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!