Universal Explorer Ticket

I just bought two Universal Express passes through Musement, and then received an email asking me to send a copy of my ID. I responded, indicating that this seems unusual, as I don't believe others have been asked for this. They indicated that my card came back as potentially fraudulent, and they requested a copy of my passport.

As I am not comfortable sending my passport, I'm in a bit of a bind. Maybe my Driver's Licence that expires next week...

Just checking in to see if anyone else has had this request. I don't want to use another credit card, as this one is a Premier and doesn't charge any fees for foreign transactions (only the current exchange rate).

When I ordered, I had to pay with paypal, as my credit card was rejected. I used Capital One, and I think it was Capital One rejecting it as potential fraud.

I just bought two Universal Express passes through Musement, and then received an email asking me to send a copy of my ID. I responded, indicating that this seems unusual, as I don't believe others have been asked for this. They indicated that my card came back as potentially fraudulent, and they requested a copy of my passport.

As I am not comfortable sending my passport, I'm in a bit of a bind. Maybe my Driver's Licence that expires next week...

Just checking in to see if anyone else has had this request. I don't want to use another credit card, as this one is a Premier and doesn't charge any fees for foreign transactions (only the current exchange rate).

My Chase card flagged the transaction as potentially fraudulent. They sent me a text and I said the transaction was authorized and everything went through fine. Musement never questioned me at all.

When I ordered, I had to pay with paypal, as my credit card was rejected. I used Capital One, and I think it was Capital One rejecting it as potential fraud.

My Chase card flagged the transaction as potentially fraudulent. They sent me a text and I said the transaction was authorized and everything went through fine. Musement never questioned me at all.

Thanks for your responses. I sent them my DL and I see the charge has now gone through on my credit card - I still haven't received an email with my tickets yet. Hopefully soon - it's a much better price than what I had previously reserved through Universal.

Follow-up to Musement Universal pass - they came through after I sent them a copy of my ID, and I've successfully uploaded them to my Universal app. They're $100 USD cheaper than the ones that I had originally booked with my room through Universal directly. All good - looking forward to Diagon Alley!!!

I called park tickets direct, and they told me 48 hours to deliver tickets local in Orlando. They have an outlet / partner in Celebration where you can pay for the tickets and pick them up instantly. Took me 10 minutes max.
I bought 6 for 1760 $us and they are what is advertised. 14 day park admission to IOA, Universal and Volcano Bay. Great tickets. You can leave the park when it rains, go as many times as you like. Hit all 3 parks in one day. We did. It's exhausting.

Want to re-itereate what I wrote last year. These tickets from Park Tickets are legit. I drove to their location in Celebration - I think. Its a little off the beaten track, but they gave me the tickets. I had prepaid online I think They are standard Universal issue.

I am travelling again in March. Not hitting universal this time around. If I was, I'd be checking the price here against what universal sells for 2-3 day park passes. 14 days worth of unlimited visits to 3 parks. Cant beat it.

https://park-tickets.com/universal-orlando-tickets/universal-3-park-bonus-ticket-2019.aspx

Their location is here for anyone cares.

https://park-tickets.com/contact.aspx

If anyone still reading, then worth while booking a single night at one of the superior Universal resorts too. With your one night stay, you will also get 2 days (yes 2 days) of express passes for all your family. The express pass is good the day you arrive, and the day you leave. You use the EP with the standard park admission tickets. I drove to the hotel at 7 AM, checked in, got my passes, and left. We didn't even stay at the hotel, but they are luxurious. We got on every ride ahead of the crowds for 2 days. Using my park tickets 3 park passes, and the express pass from hotel. Well worth it with 4 kids. I hate lines. I like Happy Faces on my kids.

I am not an employee of any place in Orlando or associated in any way. I am simply a father of 4 that likes to get the best deals possible. Best car rental deals I can find are either Costco Travel or http://www.autorentals.com

Good luck folks. Happy Orlandoing.....

Want to re-itereate what I wrote last year. These tickets from Park Tickets are legit. I drove to their location in Celebration - I think. Its a little off the beaten track, but they gave me the tickets. I had prepaid online I think They are standard Universal issue.

I am travelling again in March. Not hitting universal this time around. If I was, I'd be checking the price here against what universal sells for 2-3 day park passes. 14 days worth of unlimited visits to 3 parks. Cant beat it.

https://park-tickets.com/universal-orlando-tickets/universal-3-park-bonus-ticket-2019.aspx

Their location is here for anyone cares.

https://park-tickets.com/contact.aspx

If anyone still reading, then worth while booking a single night at one of the superior Universal resorts too. With your one night stay, you will also get 2 days (yes 2 days) of express passes for all your family. The express pass is good the day you arrive, and the day you leave. You use the EP with the standard park admission tickets. I drove to the hotel at 7 AM, checked in, got my passes, and left. We didn't even stay at the hotel, but they are luxurious. We got on every ride ahead of the crowds for 2 days. Using my park tickets 3 park passes, and the express pass from hotel. Well worth it with 4 kids. I hate lines. I like Happy Faces on my kids.

I am not an employee of any place in Orlando or associated in any way. I am simply a father of 4 that likes to get the best deals possible. Best car rental deals I can find are either Costco Travel or http://www.autorentals.com

Good luck folks. Happy Orlandoing.....
I just looked, 2019 tickets are $339.99. Statement in red says tickets only for international visitors. I guess I qualify living in Canada? Debating on Explorer or Seasonal AP 3 park for $403, depending on AP room discounts for my dates.

I called UO & asked about the Explorer Tickets. They told me, in no uncertain terms, that Explorer Tickets are for international guests only. There's probably a good chance that nobody will notice or care, but it's not a chance I want to take.

Thanks to all in this thread, got my 3 park explorer tickets tonight. Will be at Universal in April for 7 nights so will be nice to have the options to keep the days we go to the parks flexible versus the 2+2days free passes we were looking at... saved some money in the process too... awesome! I'm thinking of getting a seasonal AP for myself so have asked Universal whether or not these tickets are upgradable.

Took a couple of days and had an email requesting a copy of my ID from Musement but received the tickets a couple of hours after i emailed them back. Loaded fine into the Universal app (so i hope that means they are valid!)

Cheers!

Thanks to all in this thread, got my 3 park explorer tickets tonight. Will be at Universal in April for 7 nights so will be nice to have the options to keep the days we go to the parks flexible versus the 2+2days free passes we were looking at... saved some money in the process too... awesome! I'm thinking of getting a seasonal AP for myself so have asked Universal whether or not these tickets are upgradable.

Took a couple of days and had an email requesting a copy of my ID from Musement but received the tickets a couple of hours after i emailed them back. Loaded fine into the Universal app (so i hope that means they are valid!)

Cheers!
Are you in the UK? From what I had heard only those in UK could purchase the 3 park explorer ticket unless they were part of a Universal package. Hope they have changed that because I would also be interested in getting these tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter