Universal Express pass-Hollywood

hodgieha

Mouseketeer
Is the Universal Express pass worth the money? I am going Friday Aug 10th. The pass is pricing as high as it can be (I think $259). Not sure if it is really needed. Will I be able to get on everything without it. I will get there at park opening.

It will be busy that week, but you will be able to get on everything if you get there at opening. Is it just you? If you use the single rider lines there is definitely no need for Express pass.

Thanks! I didn't realize they had single rider. That might be the better option. It will save money!

Did you buy your ticket online from their site? If you did you get in an hour early for the Harry Potter area, and even on busy days you can easily get on everything with minimal lines.

Question about the Express Pass for USH: is there a way to buy it separately, without park admission?

We were there in June- we were very glad we did the express pass. There was no way we could have gotten everything done in one day without it. We did all the rides and all the shows. The hours were limited in June- the park was open from 10-7 and we had 9:30 entry for Harry Potter. The lines for several of the rides hovered at 60 minutes most of the day. That price is much higher than we paid though. I think we paid $189. I would have a hard time paying $259.

We were there in June- we were very glad we did the express pass. There was no way we could have gotten everything done in one day without it. We did all the rides and all the shows. The hours were limited in June- the park was open from 10-7 and we had 9:30 entry for Harry Potter. The lines for several of the rides hovered at 60 minutes most of the day. That price is much higher than we paid though. I think we paid $189. I would have a hard time paying $259.
Thanks for the response. Will ask in the park for the upgrade. May not do it depending on the price.

We were there the weekend Jurassic World opened to the public, without EP, and were not able to do everything between 9:00 and 7:00. Without JW we probably could have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!