• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Express? What would you do?

joloco

Mouseketeer
If you stay on site and have Universal Express option, would you recommend going on the rides that are not "express" first, and then do everything else. Or do you recommend hitting the "big" rides first. Traveling with 3 daring children, but they still will like one fish, two fish. Thanks for the expertise.

I beleive the only thing without FOTL is ptedron flyers. I would hit it as soon as JP opens because the lines there get very long.

That's what I was thinking, but just wanted to make sure. Going in mid-May, hope its not too crowded.

I think the only rides that don't have express are the Pteradon (sp?) flyers and triceratops exhibit in Jurassic Park and Feivel's slide in Woody Woodpecker kidzone, Universal studios.

PS: If you miss the flyers, you're not missing much. It's fun but the ride itself is only about 80 sec long and that includes loading and unloading!
Now, Camp Jurassic is awesome! No wait, except maybe if someone is hogging the water cannons, lol!

I forgot about the slide. It does not have FOTL but I think we used FOTL for triceratops encounter last yr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter