Universal Hollywood Photos

CeCe0906

Mouseketeer
Last summer, we went to Universal Orlando, and could prepay a photo package for cheaper than on-site. It was advertised when I bought my tickets. It was called My Universal Photos, and had a code that got scanned by roaming photographers and also used for ride photos. Does this exist for Universal Hollywood? Everything I looked up online keeps talking about Orlando. I could download my photos at the end of the day when I got back to hotel, and was much cheaper than buying them individually in park.

Did you ever find out the answer to this question?
I ended up buying when I got there. Apparently they are having IT issues. It does use the same app as Orlando for downloads. Definitely cheaper than buying individual. It was annoying system, though. You get off ride, have to wait in line at kiosk. Tell them what ride, as some service several of them, about what time you rode and about where you were sitting. Then the attendant scroll through photos manually to find you, and put it up on screen. You decide if you want to buy individual, then either they will print there. Or you can scan a QRCode card, that they will give you or you got at previous ride or photographer. At the end of the night you stand in line again, pay to to get the downloads for all the photos as a package or just buy one if you want.

I had forgotten to stop for ride photo at one ride, and I was able to tell them at the end of the night about when I rode and she found it. (By scrolling manually through the photos!)

Not many photographers roaming around. Got picture taken at front of park, and on rides. Saw a couple at official meet and greet in front of Transformers with Autobot, but we didn't do any of those. Seems like a missed opportunity especially in the Harry Potter area to not have photographers around.

Ride photos on Forbidden Journey and Flight of Hippogryph in Harry Potter area, and on jurassic flume ride, Simpsons. We didn't do Mummy ride

I ended up buying when I got there. Apparently they are having IT issues. It does use the same app as Orlando for downloads. Definitely cheaper than buying individual. It was annoying system, though. You get off ride, have to wait in line at kiosk. Tell them what ride, as some service several of them, about what time you rode and about where you were sitting. Then the attendant scroll through photos manually to find you, and put it up on screen. You decide if you want to buy individual, then either they will print there. Or you can scan a QRCode card, that they will give you or you got at previous ride or photographer. At the end of the night you stand in line again, pay to to get the downloads for all the photos as a package or just buy one if you want.

I had forgotten to stop for ride photo at one ride, and I was able to tell them at the end of the night about when I rode and she found it. (By scrolling manually through the photos!)

Not many photographers roaming around. Got picture taken at front of park, and on rides. Saw a couple at official meet and greet in front of Transformers with Autobot, but we didn't do any of those. Seems like a missed opportunity especially in the Harry Potter area to not have photographers around.

Ride photos on Forbidden Journey and Flight of Hippogryph in Harry Potter area, and on jurassic flume ride, Simpsons. We didn't do Mummy ride
Thank you for taking the time to tell me. This sounds like a ridiculous process in this day and age. Thanks again for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter